hi guys i'm not sure if this is the right section for this thread any ways
in this year i ll be sooo busy that i won't touch my guitar so after this year i wanna start evrything from 00 PS: i play seinze 2 years

when i ll start again i wanna buy a new guitar and a new multit effect
the guitar i'm thinking about an ibanez rg350xd it's my dream guitar !
and for the multit effects i don't know that much about them i'm thinkng of a boss me 25 the question is can i play all the kinds of my favorit music using this gear ??? i listen to metal music like trivium all that remains bullet for my valentine ... thank you
hope that i ll have enought money x)
Last edited by mado-elodie at Oct 19, 2011,
If you're only going to buy the guitar and the multi-fx unit one year from now, why are you asking for advice already?
There are new products being released quite often. What is a good purchase right now can be a not-so-good one in a couple of months...
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
man i live some where that even if there is any thing new i won't be able to have it so plz if u wanna help just do it ... if u don't thank u !
I would recommend waiting. A lot of things can happen in a year... New gear becoming available... old gear becoming cheaper... you outgrowing crappy "metal" bands.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
Quote by Aleksi
you outgrowing crappy "metal" bands.

I've told you about this before: we are not here to judge people's taste in music. Leave that out of any and all discussions on this board.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I've told you about this before: we are not here to judge people's taste in music. Leave that out of any and all discussions on this board.

If someone genuinely takes offence at something like that, they've got bigger problems than me poking fun at their music taste. Besides, it was a valid point; the bands he listed aren't metal and he may well be listening to something else in a years time.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
Quote by Aleksi
If someone genuinely takes offence at something like that, they've got bigger problems than me poking fun at their music taste. Besides, it was a valid point; the bands he listed aren't metal and he may well be listening to something else in a years time.

It doesn't matter, you did take a cheap shot at his taste. He could call Cannibal Corpse bebop for all the difference it makes to any discussion on technique.

Not that this thread belongs here anyway, it should be in GG&A.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.