Page 1 of 2
Hi, I'm selling my 2 channel dual rectifier rather reluctantly but i need something smaller and easier to transport now.

It is an American amp, as in it has a US power cable but i have a transformer for it so that it works on UK mains. The amp sounds great, tubes have lots of life in them. I also have the footswitch for it, but no cable. you only need a normal 1/4 inch jack to connect it (it only changes channel, it does not bring the fx loop in and out unless you have the loop switched that way on the back). Also, the rubber grip round the handle on the top has split a bit but it isn't anything serious.

Electronics wise the amp is completely fine, i've had no problems with it whilst i've had it and it does sound incredible

here is a picture of the amp, i dont have any more atm because im currently at uni and the amp is at home.

Im doing UK only because shipping this overseas would be an absolute pain, so UK buyers only

Im looking for £1200 but i am negotiable on price. The amp is also situated near Leamington Spa, so if you live anywhere near there local pickup can be arranged, but i can post it too by private courier if you aren't able to pick it up.

please PM me or reply to the thread if you have any questions for me, and thanks for looking

Ed
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
bump

with link for video demo http://youtu.be/GSsddgiQCUw
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
bump

please PM me with sensible offers, i will not trade unless you have an AxeFx Ultra you dont want!!!
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbump

how abouts £1100??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump

now accepting £1000 and considering trades, PM me with your offers
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump

is no one seriously interested in this???
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump

c'mon guys someone must want this amp

PM me with offers
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump for justice
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
also, I am looking for british voiced amps. Marshall JVM410H, Orange Rockerverb, Laney VH100 etc so if you want to trade for the Recto please let me know because I will be very interested
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bumpp
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
list of amps i will trade for

AxeFx Ultra
Mesa Mark 4 (combo or head)
Mesa Mark 5 (combo or head)
Mesa Stiletto Deuce
Orange Rockerverb 100
Marshall JVM410H
Laney VH100R
Deizel Einstein

in the case of the Deizel and the Mark 5 i would be willing to pay £200 in addition to the amp trade. and for the Laney, Marshall and Orange i'd expect about £150 on your behalf. For everything else it is a straight trade.

Please PM if you are even interested and give me an offer, really desperate to get rid of this amp!!! thanks, Ed
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
I'ld be after this, But i don't have a cab atm.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Dannyboy25
I have a Mesa stiletto deuce stage 1 head in zinc bronco if your interested?

VERY INTERESTED

PM me mate, could do with pics
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults

It's a Mesa stiletto deuce stage 1 head finished in Zinc Bronco in jmp Marshall styling.
It has be revalved with 1 groove tube, 1 ruby, 1 tad and 2 x Mesa preamp 12ax7 valves
4 jj kt66 poweramp valves and 2 Mesa rectifier valves.
The head is in as new condition and not gigged.
Amp Has Been Traded, Can A Mod Please Close This Thanks
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
IGNORE PERVIOUS POST, i fuking hate timewasters

trades or £1000 for the amp, PM or post here
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
On the off chance this is around in March, Hit us up with a PM.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

i really dont want to still have it around then, so it'll be very unlikely. i have several offers on the table right now so it might be gone soon
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump for justice
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Bump

In addition to amp trades, I will also trade for a Blackmachine 6/7 string guitar. I'd be prepared to pay cash on top of the trade.

This also applies to the Mesa Mark V if anyone has one to trade
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bumppp
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump

i really want to get rid of this thing, so please PM me with any sensible cash offers. please bear in mind that i cant ship the amp so its collection only in the UK.

I am still up for trades as well

cheers
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
would you be interested in a 6505+ head?
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
would you be interested in a 6505+ head?

anything else you could put on the table along with the head??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by shredftw
anything else you could put on the table along with the head??

The heads in Brand New condition. I could throw in a brand new set of Dimarzio humbuckers. Air Norton bridge and Tone zone neck. The air nortons in cream and they've never been wired in. I could get the asking price of the Amp selling all of this, so i think it's fair!
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
The heads in Brand New condition. I could throw in a brand new set of Dimarzio humbuckers. Air Norton bridge and Tone zone neck. The air nortons in cream and they've never been wired in. I could get the asking price of the Amp selling all of this, so i think it's fair!

tbh dude im looking at more versatile amps than the 6505, thanks for the offer but its not really the kind of amp i'm looking for right now
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by shredftw
tbh dude im looking at more versatile amps than the 6505, thanks for the offer but its not really the kind of amp i'm looking for right now

Fair play. If you change your mind I can still have that on offer or the head and cash.
Quote by ZanasCross

bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
for goodness sake does no one want this thing??

bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Page 1 of 2