hi,i'm going to buy ibanez rg1570 guitar but i'm not satisfied with v7/8 pickups,i wanna know is it possible to replace ibanez rg1570 pickups with petrucci dimarzio liquifire and crunchlab?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
far as i know, sure.

but a better amp would be probably a better use of your funds...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Petrucci has used a lot of pickups throughout the years, so it is kind of hard to narrow down "petrucci pickups"

In the early 90's (Images and Words) he used a Tone Zone in the bridge and I believe an Air Norton in the neck

In the mid 90's (Awake) he used a Steve's Special in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck. For 7 strings, he used Blaze pickups. This is the setup he has used for a long time.

Around the mid/late 2000s, (Systematic Chaos) he used a Dsonic/Dsonic 7 in the bridge and a Air Norton/Air Norton 7 in the neck

Recently (Black Clouds) he uses the Crunchlab/crunchlab7 in the bridge and a liquifire/liqufire7 in the neck.

In my opinion the Petrucci sound is the Steve Special/Air Norton and the Blaze 7s.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.