Ok, about 2 or 3 months ago i got Marshall JMD:1 with Marshall 1960AV Cab. It worked out fine for a long time but now i got serious problem with it. It seems that everything i play with it sounds way too bassy. There is a lot of tone loss and almost no treble at all and all i get is a buzzing, muddy and very bassy tone . I took head to my local music shop to be checked but everything was fine with it. I have tried everything, guitars, cables etc... Almost always when i turn the power off from amp i get this boom sound from cab. What could it be?
This amp has a digital pre and power tube output section right?

Is it possible you need some power tubes or a bias?

Did the shop check the bias? I mean, I'm not sure how they would check preamp. Did they connect your amp to one of their cabs and it sounded fine? That is what I would do. Take the amp to the shop and hook it up to a different cab. Conversely, maybe borrow another amp and hook it up to your cab. I seriously doubt it is a problem with the cab. Did you accidentally knock an impedance switch on the back to the wrong setting?
The loud boom is not turning your volume down when you shut her down.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Did the shop check the bias? I mean, I'm not sure how they would check preamp. Did they connect your amp to one of their cabs and it sounded fine? That is what I would do. Take the amp to the shop and hook it up to a different cab. Conversely, maybe borrow another amp and hook it up to your cab. I seriously doubt it is a problem with the cab. Did you accidentally knock an impedance switch on the back to the wrong setting?

Yes they checked everything, yes they tried it with diffrent cab and i was there too and it sounded just like it should. The impdance switch is right because it has been like that since i got it. Well they said that next time bring the head and cab to the store and they try it.
Take the cab back, marshall has a diecent waranty. It should be at lest 1yr.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

I like your phrasing
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Weird, probably your amp though.

Speakers tend to sound really distorted and scratchy if the cones damaged.
Or they dont work.

Try plugging some active sound source into it, like an ipod just to test it.