I'll be in Taiwan in December, and they mostly get MIJ guitars over there.

I was looking to pick up a nice Tele, as I've wanted one forever.

Budget is 750$, and I'm trying to see if I can get one with a Twisted Tele pickup.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

Dream guitar would be a Baja Tele but that's kind of out of my price range at the moment.
tbh, i personally think anything that's more than £300 or $400 is a perfect tele. my preference is the thinline ones, but that's just me. i have a standard tele and it's just as good as my Jackson tbh, just wish the pickups were a little higher output
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Me and my friend went to our music shop today, and we played a Squier Classic Vibe 50's and 60's Tele, a Mexican Standard Tele, and coincedentally a Baja Tele. We had quite some time to check them out, and the Baja Tele being out of your price range, I would say the Classic Vibe 50's was the most lovely of them. Everything felt better than the Mexican. The Baja had the same feeling as the 50's, just a notch up. So I'd suggest to save a little bit extra for the Baja, or buy the Classic Vibe, and have some cash left.
I find it hard to believe a Squier could sound THAT good. I mean, sorry if I sound ignorant, but most of the Squier guitars I've heard don't really sound that great. ;_;
I get your point, but the high-end Squiers are sometimes quite comparable or even a bit better than low-end Mexican Fenders, like the Standard.
Quote by Spidercaster
I find it hard to believe a Squier could sound THAT good. I mean, sorry if I sound ignorant, but most of the Squier guitars I've heard don't really sound that great. ;_;

That butterscotch blonde classic vibe 50s Tele is by far the best guitar in the Squier line up, I have had my hand on them a few times and was completely shocked, it doesnt have a perfect tele sound to it but with the extra cash you save you could always toss in some nice fender pickups. Definitely dont look past this Tele if your in the market, I was going to purchase one last friday but the store couldnt find the only one they showed.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Alright then, I'll be sure to try one out myself! If it's as good as everyone says it is, I'll surely get it.
Anyone have any experience with MIJ Telecasters?

Because I have a feeling I might not be able to find MIM guitars in Taiwan... ._.