i am fellow shredder....allways been a fan of burzum and Horna what my question is here is how do you get that cold overlaping distortion sound like a exzample for songs from each band is burzum {dunkelheit} and from horna {surun ikuistama henkai}

allso any info on vargs usall tuneings wud be great 2
Learn how to spell, cocksmuggler.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Quote by metal7690
Turn your treble all the way up and everything else all the way down.

wont hurt to listen to a fellow pagons metal....jonra???
genre
put the peepee in da pooper, hold on tight and you got it
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
My, my. Aren't we reacting a bit too twattishly to someone who might just be a foreigner?
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Last edited by we_built_a_tree at Oct 19, 2011,
Nah he's just 11
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Quote by Penisaur
Nah he's just 11

dude my advise before you even think bout stepping boundarys on a black metal forum grow your ****ing hair out ,you pencil headed jew and if you ever stepped in colrado with that whte ass head like that you wud get skinned and second i dont see nothing on your profile that evem relates you to any kind of metal you look like a pussy that plays sumthing like a yamaha piano or a peice of shit walmart telacaster so my advise f.o.a.d and third i really dont give a fucc what kind of comeback your littile bald headed peenut ****in brain comes up with becuse all i have to do is look at you profile pic and laugh at the picture of a 80 year old jew and laugh at the fact that littile ****in creamy jews like you are on forums like this.....i got my answer and thank you for the useless words after that
Aaaand that's the report sent. There you go.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
xD
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by The Virtuoso

ahahaha

that was too good
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by shredzepplin
dude my advise before you even think bout stepping boundarys on a black metal forum grow your ****ing hair out ,you pencil headed jew and if you ever stepped in colrado with that whte ass head like that you wud get skinned and second i dont see nothing on your profile that evem relates you to any kind of metal you look like a pussy that plays sumthing like a yamaha piano or a peice of shit walmart telacaster so my advise f.o.a.d and third i really dont give a fucc what kind of comeback your littile bald headed peenut ****in brain comes up with becuse all i have to do is look at you profile pic and laugh at the picture of a 80 year old jew and laugh at the fact that littile ****in creamy jews like you are on forums like this.....i got my answer and thank you for the useless words after that

My faith in Ultimate Guitar is restored.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by shredzepplin

Wait, what the ****?

Being from CO, I take offense to that... We here are pretty accepting, cool people, by and large...
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Silliness about Colorado aside, this is pretty impressive.

Havent seen something so hilarious on here in a while actually... The Knight dude from a few days ago excepted.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Creamy jews....jesus thats brilliant.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I don't even need to modify any of that. Priceless.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
It's short for 'paint your wagons'
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.