Budget: 650-750 cad
Bedroom player. Only jam w/ other guitarists.
New or used is fine.

Current gear:
Ibby rg1570, rg370.
Hamer standard korina explorer.
Vox vt30, pod x3, 'dime' wah, boss ds-1

Genres:
Thrash, groove, hair. Shred, punk, hard rock, classic rock.

Short and sweet. I was looking at a 6505 112, but it takes alot of shit for it's speaker and being m.i.c.
Anyways just sold a guitar to buy the combo, now I got cold feet and $$ to buy a new amp. I cant get into the city to play anything till next year. Planning to buy on ebay.
Thanks.
Any big diff between the ht5 combo and mini head n cab?
The head n cab looks better imo, but is it really worth the extra 100$?
For 750, you could get a used 6505 212 combo. But @ 85lbs, it might not be fun to move around often. And not really be suited for classic rock, but for the bolded stuff you listed it will handle them At that price point, you have a LOT of options if you go with a combo. Blackstar, Laney, Jet City, Bugera, Peavey, Traynor etc etc With the range of styles you listed, you'll have to sacrifice in some areas.

Actually,

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-amps-pedals-Peavey-Triple-X-Guitar-Head-W0QQAdIdZ319207819

Probably could talk him down some. Then you'd have to find a cab. Just don't get suckered into a cheap marshall MG 4x12 cab!!
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Idk if you're still interested in one. But I'm selling a peavey 6505+112 thats in like-new condition. Shoot me a pm if you are.

It really is a great amp for most of the stuff you listed. (pry not for the classic rock, but with a nice overdrive/distortion pedal on the rhythm channel I find it to be quite usable)
My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR Special.
EpiG400 lefty w/Dimarzio X2N/ Irongear Hot Slag
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
2x12 Cab w/ WGS v30 / gt65
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah truebypass
ICP Gstring Decimator
Looking at the genres you enjoy playing, it's probably good that you got cold feet. I don't think a 6505 would cover all that ground very well.

Maybe check out one of the traynor tube combos, like a ycv50 or something.
Get that triple xxx listed, then get a cheap cab until you can upgrade. I'd probably recommend a 2*12
Gear:

Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Agile AL-3100

No AMP