so my friends parents own a flooring company so i have access to some nice looking wood flooring. thinking about making a pedal board out of it.

what are some good dimensions to have on a pedal board (regarding things like width and thickness)

and if someone holds that one random piece of information of what angle for a pedal board is optimal here is where it would be advised to share it xD
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Depends on how many pedals you have.

I'd say do 4' x 2' with a 30 degree slant.
Where's Waldo?
got 5 pedals (wah, ns2, zw od, a chorus,) and i want it to have room for more cause im going to be buying a verb soon in adition to a delay or w/e else i want.

also, bad idea to put my 4 button amp footswitch on a board? i think it might take up too much space.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Well, id say you can put 2 pedals a foot. so you've got 2 rows of 8 pedals.

Your footswitch probably is going to take up a foot itself. Not that big a deal.
Where's Waldo?
lol u fixed your post, was gonna say 6 foot by 2? lmao

4x2 sounds reasonable

*EDIT* and Ty for the input
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
^

The second I hit enter I was like, "WTF?! 6 feet is way too damn long!"
Where's Waldo?
alright man sounds cool. ill post a thread if i end up with a nice one :P
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
I went on the cheap... sort of...

Here's mine and here are the Dimensions. 32x18... The lid is 6" which gives everything enough room, and gives the angle I want when it's put together.

Just some Ideas.. cost me about $40.00 to put together including the covering. Keeps them all together, and closed up protects the pedals and the settings.