Hi
I have started learning this little improvised song marty friedman plays in this video. I started by watching and listening to the video. I have got to a point and then got stuck. Here is what i have done so far on guitar pro. If anyone wants and can plz help me finish it and then share it with me.

Oh i forgot the Youtube link
Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_WQuT5rTxA
Attachments:
Exotic Scale Solo.gpx
Ibanez RG2550Z
Line6 Spider IV 150W
Last edited by jimskeet2002 at Oct 20, 2011,
Tabs forum >>

Anyway Not 100% sure, but if you search under Marty Friedman here, I think you might find it done already, melodic control lesson or something like that I beleave.
Quote by DocArunas
Tabs forum >>

Anyway Not 100% sure, but if you search under Marty Friedman here, I think you might find it done already, melodic control lesson or something like that I beleave.

I have tried to find it all over the net... The songs that are available from melodic control dvd are the other ones that he plays. This is nowhere. I cant find it.... That is why i started by ear-eye
So if anyone can help me with this and then upload it on the servers so others can access it too would be great
Ibanez RG2550Z
Line6 Spider IV 150W
After a lot of effort (i stayed awake last night till 4am trying to transcribe it) i finally finished it. I post it here and i have uploaded it to tabs but as it mentioned need some time for it to be up.
Attachments:
Exotic Scale Solo.gpx
Ibanez RG2550Z
Line6 Spider IV 150W
The guy above me is a freakin winner
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Tip of the day: use a piece of software called "Transcribe!". I use it when I'm transcribing really fast bits to slow them down. You can also use it to re-tune tracks (great if you have a floating trem and don't want to down tune half a step for SRV).

Of course for this particular case you'd have to rip the audio from youtube first.
ESP Horizon FR II (EMG) / Ibanez Prestige RG1570 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab & LiquiFire pickups)