so i got a bit of a prollem mates. ive got these 2 guitars i like. a squier classic vibe thinline, and a worn epiphone wilshire. there both about $400... i play alternative and some harder stuff.... which one wud fit me best? thanx!
Well the Epiphone has the word Wilshire, it's obviously more epic. So as long as your an epic person, it should fit you.
play both. like one better. buy it.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
the sullooshun is teh epifoan.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
squire will be better for alternative but epiphone is better for hard stuff and epiphone has better build quality. but why not an epiphone les paul, thats great for both styles and looks better
Both guitars will handle alternative well, not so sure about the harder stuff though.

I prefer the the wilshire due to it's tonal flexibility, but you should definitely play both and decide what sounds/feels the best for you.

also, ^+1 check out the epi Lp's as well, they might handle the heavier stuff a little better
Doesn't one of the Wilshires Coil Split? I'd get that one if it does. It wont sound like a Tele, but it will give a single coil tone for clean Alternative stuff and then gives you the humbuckers for the harder stuff. More versatility.
Quote by gregs1020
the sullooshun is teh epifoan.

hay brah yoo mispeled tha...

Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by Wylde_Life
Doesn't one of the Wilshires Coil Split? I'd get that one if it does. It wont sound like a Tele, but it will give a single coil tone for clean Alternative stuff and then gives you the humbuckers for the harder stuff. More versatility.

they use mini humbuckers like a firebird. personally i think the epi would be a good choice. played both and liked them but for what you want to do i think it would work better.