Check out my latest composition - Witch Hunt.

It's loaded to my profile so follow the link in my sig to hear it.

All comments welcome. I know I'm not the best of singers, but if you're Ian Astbury feel free to get in touch & offer to re-record it for me....

Feel free to comment on any of the other songs on my profile as well.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Oct 20, 2011,
Feedback returned

You're right, a more spectacular solo would help, I imagined the solo as having a quick run up the fretboard in the last bar or two before the slower middle section, unfortunately my fingers don't move as quickly as my mind wants them to at times like that!
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
The vocals in Witch Hunt, I feel sounds a bit laid back, I don't know if that's what you're going for but I believe it would sound better with more 'powerful' sounding vocals, with a bit more balls, do you get what I mean? The rhythm guitar tone sounds good with the rest of the band. Maybe the solo could do with a bit more gain? The drums sound good too! The song is well structured
i dig the main riff, but i agree with the bass being too simple and not enough low end in the sound. also, to be honest, i wasnt a big fan of where the song went after the main riff and all that. it just wasnt what i expected i suppose. interlude was good, i like the part where the riff comes in and the drums are just doing the kick. vocals need some work, not bad though.
The guitars and drums are great. The bass sounds sort of dead. The vocals weren't great but they definitely weren't horrible. They did their job. I like the riffs, the overall song is cool, and I legitimately enjoyed it. A few suggestions would be to make it a little more exciting. It started to drag on after a while. Maybe loosen things up during the bridge and solo parts, have the chorus a little harder hitting. Besides that, this is a great track.

It'd be greatly appreciated if you'd take the time to check mine out:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1509419
Thanks for the crit on mine, glad you like it! You said you'd be interested to hear what other stuff I'd done, so here's a link to another song (there's one more on my channel as well). I'd don't need a crit on it for now, just for if you wanted to listen it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy4LjF7taWY

Anyway, on to yours...

Main riff is pretty catchy. Vocals are ok. Guitar tone is fine, but I think the song would have a more powerful and full sound if you doubled tracked the rhythm guitars (don't think you did here?). Solo is decent. Nice driving rhythms, gets your foot tapping
It's pretty well constructed and has a nice flow to it as well. Good song!
Hell yeah for the classic vibe. I like the riffs, easy to get stuck in your head. Could use more bass lines rather then just root noting it, which also has it's place. The drum breakbeat over the main riff was kinda cool, almost Zepplinsque in my opinion. I like the tone on the guitar, but I'd like to hear more mids or bass to fill it out some. Props to you.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28885531#post28885531
Just recorded a new version of this so I thought I'd see if the forums think it's an improvement on the older one.

Here's the newer version:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/GaryBillington/music/all/play1106740

The older one is clearly marked on my profile if you want to compare them.

Obviously, I'll C4C if you provide a link.
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud