Hey guys i just got a new ltd eariler on then i was trying to put the dimarzio strap lock on it.
i mange to screw tightly for one side of the lock. another screw dont seem to be able to screw tightly as i can still turn the screw as many rounds as it can do n couldnt be tight so the screw which is near the neck is tight while the screw which is near the input jack couldnt be tight . can someone help me out .
Uh oh, seems as if you've ruined the threads. No worries though, it happens! Try either a plug or a bigger screw.
but i didnt have a hard time turning the screw as it went in smoothly but its not that tight. im afraid if i use bigger screws then i have to stick with it forever since it has a bigger hole if i use one.
Wood glue and toothpicks do wonders.
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
You just put the plug in the hole, simple as! Just in case you were wondering, these are the plugs I'm talking about.
where can i get em? guitar store? btw i use the screws that came with the guitar not the dimarzio as it seems to big
Quote by xDelusionsx
where can i get em? guitar store? btw i use the screws that came with the guitar not the dimarzio as it seems to big

get them at a hardware store.
alrighty man .sigh so stress when u get a new guitar n things dont work out hahaha