Dude, there is no formula to come up with a name, and most good metal names are taken cuz everything sounds sooooo cliche. It took me forever to come up with one that didn't suck for my own project. Have patience, you'll get it one day. Just keep your ears open for anything with that ring to it, and then google it to make sure it's not taken.
Quote by Darkness in Zero
Dude, there is no formula to come up with a name, and most good metal names are taken cuz everything sounds sooooo cliche. It took me forever to come up with one that didn't suck for my own project. Have patience, you'll get it one day. Just keep your ears open for anything with that ring to it, and then google it to make sure it's not taken.

^This guy knows what's up.

I could sit here all day and give you a list of band names, but you wont like any of them....I wont even like them, actually.

Just give it time. Use an inside joke or something. I've done that for song names, actually, and it turned out pretty awesome.
The Heavy Hosers
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
For A Dreamer

(From the saying, "for a dreamer, night is the only time of day.")
Last edited by blake1221 at Oct 20, 2011,
*reported*
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi