So tonight me and the other guitarist in my band are going to go see Australian Pink Floyd! I just read that the chick who originally sang "Great Gig in the Sky" with the real Floyd is going to be joining them. To say the least I'm pumped! Just thought I would share with you guys. Any of you seen Australian Pink Floyd (or better yet Pink Floyd itself) before?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I haven't seen them, but my friend has and he said they're incredible.
I'd love to see them, since i'll never get a chance to see the real Floyd live
Quote by Alkaline 64
Clare Tory can still sing?

That's all I got from this, have a good time dude.

idk its not Clare, its the one Pink Floyd actually toured with.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I saw the real Pink Floyd minus Waters at Nassau Coliseum in NY. Then saw Roger Waters separately in New Jersey a few years later.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
idk its not Clare, its the one Pink Floyd actually toured with.

Sam Brown is the only one I can think of right now, she rocked it as well though.
Quote by Alkaline 64
Sam Brown is the only one I can think of right now, she rocked it as well though.

Yeah thats her name!
Quote by JD Close
Quote by Spud Spudly
I saw the real Pink Floyd minus Waters at Nassau Coliseum in NY. Then saw Roger Waters separately in New Jersey a few years later.

Lucky! I've always love David Gilmour's guitar playing, hes a big influence.
Quote by JD Close
Not to be a troll... but I don't think Waters is that talented. That's why A Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell are their best albums, they don't have Roger Waters screwing with things
I have always kind of thought that too, not saying he was horrible, he did write a lot of really good stuff. He always struck me as kind of a jerk.
Quote by JD Close
no offense, but the name "Australian Pink Floyd" sounds kind of stupid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Why?

They're Aussies that like Pink Floyd. I get it.
Quote by Lagunaguitar
Not to be a troll... but I don't think Waters is that talented. That's why A Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell are their best albums, they don't have Roger Waters screwing with things

No. Those albums sucked. Waters and Gilmour both weren't much without each other, or the other bandmembers.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Lagunaguitar

Ewwww not to be a dick but those are the two albums I would never really ever listen to from Pink Floyd. Its all about Animals and Ummagumma!
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by theogonia777

I TAKE SO MUCH OFFENSE TO THAT, BRO.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by ne14t
Ewwww not to be a dick but those are the two albums I would never really ever listen to from Pink Floyd. Its all about Animals and Ummagumma!

don't forget Meddle and the Piper at the Gates of Dawn. Those were ace too.

Naahh, Roger Waters is the meat of Floyd... Everyone else just helped to hold his work together.

Listen to Amused to death (the album) if you don't believe me.
I've seen both Aussie Floyd and Brit Floyd - Both were incredible
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by Alkaline 64
Naahh, Roger Waters is the meat of Floyd... Everyone else just helped to hold his work together.

Listen to Amused to death (the album) if you don't believe me.

Oh look, it's this argument again.
Quote by institutions
Oh look, it's this argument again.

Not an argument. What I'm saying is the outright truth, they said so themselves.
Why say "other guitarist in my band?" Why not just say "Friend?"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Why say "other guitarist in my band?" Why not just say "Friend?"

Because they're obviously rivals.