alright so before anyone is all like ur dum bla bla bla......... i cant tell u how manny f@cks i dont give. i just wana get high. so alright since im like hurting i need something to give me a good high. anything. so ya. and my brian is already mush so no wories bros and hos
Climb a ladder.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
sqeeuze your eyes real hard for a couple of minutes, then open them and you'll get a cool light show!
Don't call me a ho.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
No you don't.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
lol ur dum i dont care if u dont care your dum idiot haha stupid
you're a stone fox
Stick a loaded gun in your face and pull the trigger.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
damn your brian needs help! do that one high where you sniff your own shit and trip balls. it's free and awesome!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Trevor9250
alright so before anyone is all like ur dum bla bla bla......... i cant tell u how manny f@cks i dont give. i just wana get high. so alright since im like hurting i need something to give me a good high. anything. so ya. and my brian is already mush so no wories bros and hos

Yeah we didnt notice...

/sarcasm
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by JAHellraiser
damn your brian needs help! do that one high where you sniff your own shit and trip balls. it's free and awesome!

This, jenkem is awesome. Just picked up some nice orange mush today.
*waits for close*
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by Trevor9250
no wories bros

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Store three days' poop and urine in a glass jug. Place a balloon over the mouth and wait for three days. The poop will ferment. When the balloon has inflated, take a giant rip and feel your own defecation infuse with your bloodstream. You should expect some nausea and perhaps a bout of two of severe vomiting and diarrhea. But my friend, you will be high, mmkay? Really, really high, mmkay?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Snort gunpowder.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
^^ LOL Warnabrother.

Take meth. A lot, enough to kill you. If your brains already fried well then your no use to the rest of the human race. Your not going to be bringing us foward in any way that I can see, so yeah.

Meth.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Just take an elevator dummy, then you don't have to walk all those stairs.

For your health.
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
lol, wow u guys really suck huh, i dont want to sniff my shit and really like i said befor just give me good ways to get high. already extracting codine from some pills. help make a meth lab anyone?
Quote by darkstar2466
Store three days' poop and urine in a glass jug. Place a balloon over the mouth and wait for three days. The poop will ferment. When the balloon has inflated, take a giant rip and feel your own defecation infuse with your bloodstream. You should expect some nausea and perhaps a bout of two of severe vomiting and diarrhea. But my friend, you will be high, mmkay? Really, really high, mmkay?

^ This, then jump of the top of your house. That way you can be high, fly, and die all in a matter of moments. good luck bro!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
i got some morphine here if you want em.

srsly, i get prescribed this stuff as a painkiller because i've had so many operations and stuff that conventional painkillers do nothing for me.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.