recorded at Astia Studio Sound in Finland (they also recorded bands like Empyreon and Children of Bodom)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UqdvQ7ftc

EDIT: Had to reupload the video with corrected volume drops between the clips. A lot of people complained that it interfered with their ability to judge the tone of the modded amp.
Last edited by TubeTone at Oct 21, 2011,
Cool man, great improvement!

I suggest you look over the rules a bit. There's a few retailers with accounts on here and its a fine line between keeping us updated and discussing your gear and advertising. If you are seen as an advertiser your threads will get closed and you won't get as much exposure as you could if you follow the rules.

I think this thread is OK, but I'm not sure. Maybe add some discussion to it?

Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help you out. If done right you can get a lot of hype going here, if done wrong you'll get banned and that'll be the end of it.

Good luck.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Umm.. I don't view this as advertising. We're based in Russia and our services are mostly for people from this area. Nobody from United States is going to send their amp overseas for a mod. Well, at least, nobody sane You guys have lots of cool modders over there which we respect.

Some of our videos don't even have our own products on them (like the Low Gain Party shootout: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL92681C9209B3E419 )

We just happen to like amps. We usually get our hands on cool gear and we just want to share some of the experience. Hopefully, someone finds this info useful.
great comparison video. you can actually tell the difference in tone, unlike other videos people put up sometimes.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Wow the mod give it way more "depth" to the sound.

Killer job guys!!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Wow the mod give it way more "depth" to the sound.

Killer job guys!!

+1 sounds lot better to me

Edit: Already commented on your video

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Quote by TubeTone
Umm.. I don't view this as advertising. We're based in Russia and our services are mostly for people from this area. Nobody from United States is going to send their amp overseas for a mod. Well, at least, nobody sane You guys have lots of cool modders over there which we respect.

Some of our videos don't even have our own products on them (like the Low Gain Party shootout: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL92681C9209B3E419 )

We just happen to like amps. We usually get our hands on cool gear and we just want to share some of the experience. Hopefully, someone finds this info useful.

Awesome man, that was kind of my thinking and since you're confirming it you'll be fine. Welcome to UG, I'm not a high gain guy but many of us are so we're happy to have you!

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by TubeTone

UG is based in russia too
Quote by TubeTone
Umm.. I don't view this as advertising. We're based in Russia

So is UG

We have a lot of international users too, which makes this place more interesting imo. And you are right, we have a lot of great builders and modders here!

That said - tubetimedan brings up a good point but it didn't really come across as advertising to me. I'm not a mod though. I'm sure you'll be fine if you keep it to amps and not 'here's what we can do for you'

Great vid and great mod
Hey man, I didn't know you had a UG account too

You know how I feel on the mods, they sound pretty cool! Do you want me to make a video with that clip you sent me a few weeks ago? I think it was a pretty good comparison between the sound of both too.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The mod sounded great. Even the stock sounded better than 90% of the youtube videos I have seen of a 5150 haha
I think we need an Equipment Demo video/clip section of the website. Even if you're not advertising a product, we can't really have threads in this forum dedicated to youtube videos. We get way too many people spamming their videos just to get more hits on their channel. Product or not (and there is a product here), youtube threads in here are generally not allowed.