Im applying for a job at a music store. I need help with my aplication. First off, if a customer leaves the store without paying for an item off of the sales floor, what do i do?

help meh pit
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
As in stealing it? Ask if they have a receipt for the item, if not then politely ask them to either put it back or pay for it and/or call security. That's what I'd do anyway. Either that or kick some ass.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
As in stealing it? Ask if they have a receipt for the item, if not then politely ask them to either put it back or pay for it and/or call security. That's what I'd do anyway. Either that or kick some ass.

I guess that could work thanks. Now what do I put on my resume. (Im a 14 year old punk wannabee so im obviously gonna stretch the truth a little)
Depends on the store, at the grocery store i work at we're only allowed to touch a customer's cart if they try to take the whole thing out but other than that we have to call security (if he happens to be there) or the cops. But I know some places let the employees take matters into their own hands
Let him take it. That way, he'll tell his musician buddies how cool you are, you'll get a good reputation around town, and everyone will want to go to your music store. It's a win-win situation!
Quote by slashermaster
I guess that could work thanks. Now what do I put on my resume. (Im a 14 year old punk wannabee so im obviously gonna stretch the truth a little)

Just talk about your interest in music, how much you'd enjoy working at a music store, that you have a lot of knowledge in music etc.

Quote by Skullivan
Let him take it. That way, he'll tell his musician buddies how cool you are, you'll get a good reputation around town, and everyone will want to go to your music store. It's a win-win situation!

except for th fact that none are gonna pay
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
catch me nigga.

Im a wop mother f**ker
Quote by slashermaster

i can tell you as someone who has a job and is going to be an employer in the future, that is going to work out wonderfully for you
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Yell at them "Hey come back here!" and then pick up a bat and chase them down the sidewalk.
Quote by championguitar
i can tell you as someone who has a job and is going to be an employer in the future, that is going to work out wonderfully for you

+1
There's no point in lying on your resume/cv.

Quote by Skullivan

I find it helps to throw some extra things in there as well. One guy at the store I was working in took a bass, I threw in an all tube guitar amp and a drum set, since he had a large truck. Basically just give em as much as they can carry
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by slashermaster
Im a wop mother f**ker

while you were busy with semantics I got away with a Taylor Swift cd, so you're fired.
yo.

I BELIEVE