Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Bros before hoes
16 15%
Chicks over dicks
89 85%
Voters: 105.
Page 1 of 2
Let's say the world was ending right now and you were the only survivor.
You have the choice of letting one other person live with you.
Will it be your best friend that is the same gender?
Or will it be your romantic relationship of the opposite gender.

I've always been told you should stick with your friends.
Then again, you may want to populate the planet and restart the human civilization.

Bro time or sexy time?
Mah lady.

Besides sexy time, I think she would be more helpful and capable in a survival situation than my best friend.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Sorry bro's, grow a vagina and some attractive femininity and we'll talk.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
If you chose the dude, humanity would just die off anyway. May as well have fun with the chick.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
You want your kids doing your kids and having kids?

I'd probably pick the girl anyways. I think it would be easier living with a girl in that situation.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by blizzboy

How do you think you got here?
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

no love for bro's
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Fuck that chick hard all day erryday.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by )v(egaFan90
How do you think you got here?

Evolution.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by blizzboy

Inbred people is better than no people.
Well the real problem with inbred people is that if there's any bad genes, such as ones that make you more susceptible to diseases like cancer, is that the bad genes can get concentrated. A lot of inbred people might not have any problems that separate them from other people. It's just that there's a higher chance of someone in the family will get terrible genes.
Bros before hoes is a load of crap, no guy despite how loyal he claims to be will pass up sweet ass to be with friends. Guys are pigs...end of
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by kratos379
Well the real problem with inbred people is that if there's any bad genes, such as ones that make you more susceptible to diseases like cancer, is that the bad genes can get concentrated. A lot of inbred people might not have any problems that separate them from other people. It's just that there's a higher chance of someone in the family will get terrible genes.

i.e. West Virginia

Quote by skylerjames13
Evolution.

I don't believe that humanity started as 2 people.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
You should have raised the stakes in question and said the best friend is willing to dress up as a female and tuck it back, and the girl is a butch lesbian with no intention of sleeping with you.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The lady easily...I'm actually insulted that someone would choose their bro in this instance.

You ain't my bro if you're cockblocking, end of.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I'd pick a bro and toke up and talk shit for the rest of our stays and die. I wasn't planning on having children anyway.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Nelsean
You should have raised the stakes in question and said the best friend is willing to dress up as a female and tuck it back, and the girl is a butch lesbian with no intention of sleeping with you.

Even if people chose the girl, there is no guarantee there will be sex every day or night. She will likely pull the "I don't fee like it tonight" routine.
Quote by darkstar2466
I'd pick a bro and toke up and talk shit for the rest of our stays and die. I wasn't planning on having children anyway.

It's all good until he brorapes you.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Even if people chose the girl, there is no guarantee there will be sex every day or night. She will likely pull the "I don't fee like it tonight" routine.

So you would have a better chance with another dude?

Last edited by )v(egaFan90 at Oct 20, 2011,
Quote by LolCatGuitar
you have shitty friends.

I know
I have no friends now.
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Is there zombies or aliens??? Cause then id take my best friend cause hes a gun expert but if theres no zombies then ima take my hoe.
My Gear:
-Schecter Omen w/ emg's
-Ibanez xpt700 Xiphos
-Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
-Raven 100w

Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
So you would have a better chance with another dude?

It's not that man. I'd just not want to have kids.
I'd rather have fun til I die.
Sorry, bros, but the continuation of the human race has precedent over our friendship.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
It's all good until he brorapes you.

My bros don't participate in brorape.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I would pick my girl of choice over my "bro." Given the circumstances, I'm sure he'd do the same. If everything around me is going to be decimated, I'll need something to do. Lots and lots of sex will fill my time nicely until I die a slow and violent death from drinking tainted water. Note that I will still be having sex while I'm undergoing said death experience.
Quote by darkstar2466
My bros don't participate in brorape.

You could say that when there's bitches in existence, when there ain't no ladies he's definitely imagining how you'd look with a wig.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Friend of the opposite gender. I don't have any female friends who are good in survival situations.
cat
Quote by blizzboy

I don't believe that humanity started as 2 people.

Me either. That idea is absurd.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Inbred people is better than no people.

true
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Call me sexist if you want, but I think I'd be better off with a male friend in a survival situation. And let's face it, even if I chose a girl, if we're really the only two people left on the planet than we're not going to be repopulating shit. Sure, lots of sex until the zombies find us would be fun, but restarting the human race from just two people is something that just ain't gonna happen. That's why I'd rather have some crazy survivalist dude who has a gigantic gun collection with me.

That's just my logical side talking, though. Realisitically, if I was actually given this choice I would probably choose the girl, horny bastard that I am.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
I dont have a best guy friend...so my best friend (female) will fit perfectly..=)
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Page 1 of 2