So last night me and my GF were driving home from her parents when we were crossing the wheriby mountains in Victoria, Australia when we saw a full blown meteor shoot across the sky. This wasn't even one of those shitty ones that looks like a firework, it looked like a huge ball of fire with a smoke trail behind, it disapeared behind a hill, but it was intact all the way. It must have been a big one as it was going so slow. I know most meteors are only the size of a pea.

any cool meteor stories?

oh yeah, I picked it up later, and turned into meteor man.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I know Friday night there is supposed to be a decent meteor shower that should be visible to most of the world. I guess you saw a precursor it.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
That was actually another dimension opening up. Everything that happens now is not actually happening.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by )v(egaFan90
I know Friday night there is supposed to be a decent meteor shower that should be visible to most of the world. I guess you saw a precursor it.

Armageddon.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Armageddon.

That old guy is actually right....
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
regardless of all the conspiracy theories and the blatantly deranged religious types, it was still cool to watch!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
So last night me and my GF were driving home from her parents when we were crossing the wheriby mountains in Victoria, Australia when we saw a full blown meteor shoot across the sky. This wasn't even one of those shitty ones that looks like a firework, it looked like a huge ball of fire with a smoke trail behind, it disapeared behind a hill, but it was intact all the way. It must have been a big one as it was going so slow. I know most meteors are only the size of a pea.

any cool meteor stories?

oh yeah, I picked it up later, and turned into meteor man.

What on Earth are you doing on the internet.

GO GET YOURSELF A PIECE. SERIOUSLY.

They sell for massive amounts.
Quote by element4433
That was actually another dimension opening up. Everything that happens now is not actually happening.
Nigga you dumb.

Clearly he saw a fragment of Draco Meteor. Must have been a pokemon battle going on a few miles away.

I heard that there was a satellite that was going to crash somewhere on earth but they didn't know where. I don't know if it's crashed or not yet, but it could've been that [pretty unlikely though].
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
I heard that there was a satellite that was going to crash somewhere on earth but they didn't know where. I don't know if it's crashed or not yet, but it could've been that [pretty unlikely though].

It did crash, I only heard that it landed in water somewhere.
Quote by nick dixon
So last night me and my GF*
*crossing the wheriby mountains*
*full blown meteor shoot across the sky*
*huge ball of fire with a smoke trail behind, it disapeared behind a hill, but it was intact all the way*.

THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by )v(egaFan90

End of the world? Precursors?

Time to brang out the Peacemakers....
Some meteors fetch a pretty penny. Should go find and sell it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I once saw one when I was driving back home from who would become my gf... Guess what I wished :p
Not so long ago I saw another one, with her, at a friend's party. It lasted quite long, it was also larger than any meteor I ever saw and was brightly green-ish. Guess that thing was chocked full with copper xD
Quote by Anchr
I once saw one when I was driving back home from who would become my gf... Guess what I wished :p
Not so long ago I saw another one, with her, at a friend's party. It lasted quite long, it was also larger than any meteor I ever saw and was brightly green-ish. Guess that thing was chocked full with aliens xD

Fixed
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)