For those of you who didn't see the thread a couple days ago about a guy befriending a bunch of lions, here it is: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489093&highlight=befriends+lions

Now this guy is what would be his evil twin, http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhls3QgcFSpSz9pmiU

Too lazy to click link: Ohio man lets his 50 wild animals loose and commits suicide

It's really just sad that all the animals had to go down with him...
Jackson DK2M

Mesa Single Rectifier Half Stack

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
I know the animals could have been dangerous, but why did they have to kill them? It's not like they were hurting anyone and it wasn't their fault
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I know the animals could have been dangerous, but why did they have to kill them? It's not like they were hurting anyone and it wasn't their fault

That's what I thought.

It made me sad.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
What a d-bag!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I honestly don't know why they couldn't use tranquilisers. I know that I read somewhere that the Sheriff or deputy whatever said something along the lines of "If they tried to get out of the compound or jump the fence (referring to the lions) then we'd put em' straight down".

I was like Wtf?!?? You can do minimal damage body shots too you know? They could even capture them. Anything in their power to reduce harm and hostilities.

I guess If I had a lion coming at me I might feel a bit different but still... Did you really have to kill 48 animals.
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
I honestly don't know why they couldn't use tranquilisers. I know that I read somewhere that the Sheriff or deputy whatever said something along the lines of "If they tried to get out of the compound or jump the fence (referring to the lions) then we'd put em' straight down".

I was like Wtf?!?? You can do minimal damage body shots too you know? They could even capture them. Anything in their power to reduce harm and hostilities.

I guess If I had a lion coming at me I might feel a bit different but still... Did you really have to kill 48 animals.

They didn't have enough tranquilisers and resources to simply "save" them all.
Quote by guitarxo

maybe they smelled like smelly armpits
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Mr.-Bungle

I'd rather have 48 dead animals than 48 dead humans. Imagine if one got out and killed people. How would the sheriff look then?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Zeletros
We had a thread about this some days ago

That's what I thought too

muledit:
Quote by Mr.-Bungle

I heard they tried to tranquilize a tiger, but it got aggressive after that. But yeah, I agree.
I can understand some of the animals needing to be killed; but it seemed pretty excessive
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Oct 21, 2011,
Quote by Grimriffer
maybe they smelled like smelly armpits

you smell like smelly armpits
cat
Would you say he's the Scar to that guy's Mufasa?

but seriously, crazy shit. feel bad for the animals.
Saw this a couple days ago.. fucking sad. It angers me just thinking about it

A question though. How did that guy get so many exotic animals, and maintain up to fifty of them in his back yard??

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
Saw this a couple days ago.. fucking sad. It angers me just thinking about it

A question though. How did that guy get so many exotic animals, and maintain up to fifty of them in his back yard??

Private zoo
RIP Gooze

cats
I has a sad
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by mulefish
Are you going on a bumping rampage?

You commented an hour after my bump.
you're a stone fox