I am quite frankly disgusted at James Hetfield's remark in his recent collaboration with Lou Reed in which he claimed TWICE, not once, that he was a table, and proceeded to repeat "I AM!" like he actually meant that sh*t!

Here's proof he is not a table:

This is James Hetfield:

As you can probably tell he has two arms and hands, which he uses to hold the guitar.

I have never seen a table with arms.

Legs yes. Arms no. Here are tables:

No arms yes? James has arms, to play a guitar mainly. Therefore his offensive remark of being a table is invalid.

Agreed?
Quote by KTFM

Your argument is invalid.

nope, that is a leg consisting of a human figure, your argument is invalid
Quote by StormLexer
The only thing that could make this better would be detailed diagrams and pie charts.

Or for there to have actually been humor.
Quote by View Baybay
he claimed TWICE, not once, that he was a table, and proceeded to repeat "I AM!" like he actually meant that sh*t!

he claims to be the table three times actually therefore your argument is invalid
How was this guy banned? The pit is full of pointless threads, but you dont have to post in it if you dont like the topic.

EDIT: Looking at the username now, I kinda understand he was a troll and not just trolling.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Last edited by c3powil at Oct 21, 2011,
Quote by View Baybay
nope, that is a leg consisting of a human figure, your argument is invalid

protip: hetfield consists of a human figure too.
RIP Gooze

cats
It's a bit counterintuitive to go ahead and post three identical pictures of James Hetfield TS.

learn2explainshit.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by View Baybay
I have never seen a table with arms.

I present to you an OT Table.

your argument is still invalid. So henceforth and therefore james Hetfield is IN FACT A TABLE.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Last edited by Alucard817 at Oct 21, 2011,
I kinda understand he was a troll and not just trolling.

But if he was a troll, then he'd still be trolling...

NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
I'm more surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
Quote by KnightBand
But if he was a troll, then he'd still be trolling...

Correct. But I think Its more logical to ban someone who joined this site JUST to post threads like these in the pit (AKA Troll) rather than a user who just decided to post one pointless thread like this (Trolling, yes, but not a full on Troll).
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat