Page 1 of 2
A spider just fell on my arm out of nowhere. Normally I would've run away screaming but it looked like a spiderbro so I gave it a new home under my bed, which is like an all you can eat buffet.

So yeah, who's hiding in your house? I know there's a lot of non-bro spiders (read: big and scary and possibly poisonous) here as well as roaches and mozzies. Lots of geckos too which is awesome.
cat
Spiders sometimes land from my lamp onto my couch.
And once I woke up to a spider tickling my hand under my covers.
I scratched and killed it unfortunately.
Also rats and/or mice in the ceiling but nothing out of the ordinary.
Quote by guitarxo
A spider just fell on my arm out of nowhere. Normally I would've run away screaming but it looked like a spiderbro so I gave it a new home under my bed, which is like an all you can eat buffet.

So yeah, who's hiding in your house? I know there's a lot of non-bro spiders (read: big and scary and possibly poisonous) here as well as roaches and mozzies. Lots of geckos too which is awesome.

I once had a spider drop on me while I was on the toilet. Not fun. Oh, and there's a few insects hanging out in my bedroom.... like my brother.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
None of the spiders in my house are bros, so I'm stuck with all the scary motherfuckers.

There used to be quite a few daddy longlegs, and those guys were pretty chill. Dunno what happened to all of them, though.
We have plenty of geckoes, roaches, and ants. Centipedes too, those things are not chill.
last.fm[/url}
I don't have any creatures.

Oh and be careful of harboring spiders, he's probably a mexican spider so I'm calling La Migra on his ass.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I don't have any creatures.

Oh and be careful of harboring spiders, he's probably a mexican spider so I'm calling La Migra on his ass.

Nah its cool he's a jumping spider and he can fight
cat
No spider-bros here.

Just this bear-brah

Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I do. And my mother. And my cat (seems odd, but we've tamed her!). And my dinner spidery friends.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by guitarxo
Nah its cool he's a jumping spider and he can fight

Yeah he's disguised as a spider, one night you tuck him underneath your bed and say goodnight, next thing you wake up to a thud and he's transformed into a fighting mexican climbing the to the top rope and he crushes your spine.

yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Yeah he's disguised as a spider, one night you tuck him underneath your bed and say goodnight, next thing you wake up to a thud and he's transformed into a fighting mexican climbing the to the top rope and he crushes your spine.

But....but....look!

adorable
why would he want to crush my spine
cat
Cats that eat most spiders that they see. I love my spider eating kitties.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by guitarxo
But....but....look!

*carlos montero guiterrez*

adorable
why would he want to crush my spine

dunno, but I know a mexican when I sees one.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I've heard that the average human swallows at least six spiders a year while asleep.

Check out this great SNL commerical for BugOff. It's classic Will Ferrell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOfXuY5AV9k
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Oct 21, 2011,
I have something living in my roof, I’m assuming (hoping) that its just some starlings. Knowing my luck its most probably the Boogie man
lol there is the side bar that shows the newest post and the sender and I read it "Who lives in your house? - Mystical_1" and I thought "what the hell is mystical_1 doing in my house?"

After this outrageously humorous comment I can say that I had a spider walking up my leg in the shower. Hes in the sewer now.
Nobody worth living. I live alone.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Nobody worth living. I live alone.

Ghost?

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Ghost?

No. I am saying I don't deserve to live is all.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
No. I am saying I don't deserve to live is all.

I like ghost explanation better... Then we'll finally have proof!!11!

Seriously though, is everything okay man?

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
I like ghost explanation better... Then we'll finally have proof!!11!

Seriously though, is everything okay man?

Yes, everything is all right. Perhaps I could lie in wait for a ghost? I could put it in a cage and sell it to Barnum and Bailey's circus, I tell yeh.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by Ignite
I have a bit of spider bros. I think they're called wolf spiders?

Whenever I see them crawl around on the floor I just leave them alone. They're probably getting rid of other things I don't like.

Oh I think wolf spiders are scary but yeah I don't like killing spiders
cat
Letting it live was a mistake. Giving it a new home under your bed was suicidal.

RIP guitarxo
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Just spiders really, we don't usually get geckos running around in London.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Ants occasionally in the late summer.
Spiderbros, I know of one that's been here for a month or so (lol @ that name)
These centipedes house centipede occasionally at night like once or twice a month I'll spot one dart across the wall.
Stink bugs (theyw ere some sort of epidemic earlier this year but are rare now)
Earwig bugs (havent seen in over a year)
Lady bugs (they chill in window sils)
Just me here. I had a spider when I first moved in which has seemed to disapear, and two more spiders a few weeks ago which I assume was blown into my house through a window after some really heavy storms (there was a web right outside that window).

I keep a clean apartment.

Quote by BlackVoid
Ants occasionally in the late summer.
Spiderbros, I know of one that's been here for a month or so (lol @ that name)
These centipedes house centipede occasionally at night like once or twice a month I'll spot one dart across the wall.
Stink bugs (theyw ere some sort of epidemic earlier this year but are rare now)
Earwig bugs (havent seen in over a year)
Lady bugs (they chill in window sils)

In 1902, C.L. Marlatt, an entomologist with the United States Department of Agriculture wrote a brief description of the house centipede:

It may often be seen darting across floors with very great speed, occasionally stopping suddenly and remaining absolutely motionless, presently to resume its rapid movements, often darting directly at inmates of the house, particularly women, evidently with a desire to conceal itself beneath their dresses, and thus creating much consternation.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata#Early_description

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Me, my mother and my dad. And I think my crazy Grandad lives in the attic, we don't go up there much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Exterminator got rid of most of the bad shit, but I've had spiders and ants before.

You'll still see a few spiders in the garage and basement.
Last night I was chilling in bed reading a book when, out of fucking nowhere, a wild spider runs down the page. It startled me and I instinctively slammed the book shut, he died as a result of his injuries.
*parp*
I've had quite the incursion of bro-like animals making their post in or around my house. Caught a turtle last month, a small green lizard a week ago.

We had some un-bro bees make a hive in one of the walls in my house though. twas pandemonium in my household
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Page 1 of 2