It's pretty boring. Lyrics make no sense at all. Honestly, I don't see what people see in this. Also, a 4-minute song without a guitar solo? Metal? Seriously?
Do you feel that it's boring because of no guitar solo? Very interesting reply, Zeletros!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
I dunno, wouldn't go so far as to say it's stoner metal. To me it kind of sounds like the stuff I hear on the mainstream rock radio here.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I would agree that this song is very much mainstream, the rest of the album(which is available on spotify) sounds more stonery and metal-y.
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
How can anyone come to the conclusion that this is stoner, or halfway decent, in this case, is beyond me.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Verily, for this knight founde great erotic enjoyments in ye video that thee linked! Many maidens with heaving bosoms and sultry inks upon theire milky soft skin! Sporting tight, smooth leather corsets! One lass actually wore a scarf made of a live serpent!

'Tis there another video which these seductive wenches be'ith without clothing? If aye, then share'th ye link post haste!

This post now concludeth!
WATCH YE TALES OF THIS VERY KNIGHT, AS TOLD IN YE ARTS OF CINEMA AND METAL:
> CLICK'ETH HERE <
Quote by Psychopathology
Jesus, now you go bye bye.

I am attracted to your raw masculinity
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
this music is horrible.. and so is that medieval freak that keeps posting.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean