███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Draken
looks like married women don't want to have balls in their mouths anymore.

Why don't you ask your mother?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'll take the Cherry Garcia, some ribbed condoms, some home enemas, and some Sweating Balls.

Quote by slash_GNR666
Why don't you ask your mother?

He did, but he couldn't make out what she was saying.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Wow, some people really have too much time on their hands if they are angry about pointless shit like that. If you dont like it, dont buy it. By not buying it, the store will get the message and not re stock it. Getting worked up about something harmless makes you look stupid.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Hahahahah that's an awesome name. I can just imagine the kids asking their mums for some Schweddy balls.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Thank God that they've hardly got anytime on their hands and are so busy they can hardly find time for their childrens play.

While this is here I wish to ask a question: is Ben and Jerry's nice? I keep on seeing the ad yet I can never find it here..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Guitardude19
Wow, some people really have too much time on their hands if they are angry about pointless shit like that. If you dont like it, dont buy it. By not buying it, the store will get the message and not re stock it. Getting worked up about something harmless makes you look stupid.

Totally agree with you there. Maybe that's the reason why everyone in the US is unemployed; all we do is sit around and complain about our multitude of products on our market. On the other hand, I can wait to go get me some schweddy balls...
lol inappropriate.

Shouldn't you ladies be busy raising your kids well, rather than forming "mother's alliances" and bitching about ice cream?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I just realized that my balls are really itchy.

Is it because they're Schweddy?
all this news story did was

1. remind me how hilarious that SNL sketch was

2. make me want that ice cream. it honestly sounds pretty tasty
Schweddy balls XD

I totally wasn't expecting that lol.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

One of the "commenters" below the article put it best.

Quote by one of the commenters from the article
So schweddy balls is not exceptable, but cosmospolitan magazine which has orgasm, sex, and things like 'va-jay-jay' on every cover can be put right at the checkout aisle?????????!!!!!

Amen
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I noticed two things the other day:

1. This flavor's name

2. Clusterfluff had been changed to "What A Cluster"
Quote by BlackVoid
If they are against it how about they just don't buy it.

This is what I've always said regarding practically everyone who bitches about anything they don't like, but apparently that would be too easy.
Good grief, Americans are stupid and reactionary.

Oh look, see I can make offensive generalisations too. Some crazy republican parent group opposes of ice cream with balls in the name, not all mothers. Or all women.

Plus rum in ice cream is ming so this argument is invalid anyway. And why would you give children alcoholic ice cream to begin with?
Fuck them, and fuck those stores. Schweddy Balls is a hilarious sketch and they should be ashamed.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I thought this was about the Mothers of invention.
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Good grief, Americans are stupid and reactionary.

Oh look, see I can make offensive generalisations too. Some crazy republican parent group opposes of ice cream with balls in the name, not all mothers. Or all women.

Plus rum in ice cream is ming so this argument is invalid anyway. And why would you give children alcoholic ice cream to begin with?

Once when baby sitting I gave my then 2-year-old cousin a rum-and-coffee ice-cream by mistake. Accidents happen!
████████████████████████████
The world is full of humourless people who are always on the lookout for something to complain about.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']2. Clusterfluff had been changed to "What A Cluster"
This was the most upsetting part of the entire article.

What the **** BnJ?
Quote by Kensai
Once when baby sitting I gave my then 2-year-old cousin a rum-and-coffee ice-cream by mistake. Accidents happen!

is this a sex euphemism i'm missing?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I hate people that complain about shit like this. Do they really have nothing better to do?
Fact is she was probably putting some violent film or video game into the other hand of her child at the same time. The US is a very strange place when it comes to sexual content and violence.
Quote by laid-to-waste
is this a sex euphemism i'm missing?

No, it really isn't.
████████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2