Before I deployed to afghanistan, I stopped in to play a bunch of guitars, just incase it was my last chance to do so on this earth. As always, the first place I stop inside, is the used section. I spotted a sangria purple Ibanez RG470 for $229.00, but I was leaving in less than a mont. I hoped It would still be there when I returned, as I was amped to purchase my first ibanez.

Fast forward to my return.

One of the first things I did upon return to the states was stop by GC to see if that beautiful **** rockin' guitar was still present. As I passed through those unholy doors, my heart sank as I didn't see a shade of purple anywhere. Well, upon further inspection, I found something else very much to my liking. Something that spoke to me the minute I saw them released...something inevitably sexier and different to me.

A ESP/LTD DV8-R! For 575.00 OTD.

Pics:

Review:
Upon playing this beast in the store, I instantly felt comfortable and at home. Which is odd considering I can't stand playing RR's and most v's. The neck is what I would call a thin C shape. Pretty flat fretboard radius as well. Definately fast, but the action at the higher frets will need to be adjusted. Nothing the truss rod shouldn't fix. On standing, the guitar is very balanced ands definately refreshing.

The highlight of this guitar, for me, is the SD livewires. They sound like a more ballsy jb/jazz combo. I've had emg's, and they cannot touch these, for my style.

All in all, I love this guitar at the moment. and at the price I got it, I can always sell it for a small profit as the condition is great.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Wow, I've never really been a fan or LTD's (or ESP's for that matter) but that one is pretty nice. HNGD and glad you made it back safe.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Thanks guys, I really don't need more guitars...but my damn twitchy debit card hand...
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
Nice guitar. Did they give you a military discount for going to war? because they should have!!

I was in the

N-ever
A-gain
V-olunteer
Y-ourself
and always got military discounts on gear.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks for your service Bree, from one Vet to Another, and glad you got a great Axe... Rock ON!!
HNGD!
Thanks for your service!
don't forget to update your sig! :P

Also: what color is your schecter?
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Quote by larson8er
HNGD!
Thanks for your service!
don't forget to update your sig! :P

Also: what color is your schecter?

Thanks guys, and thank you all else who have served before me. But I know you guys hate hearing that as much as I do! Lol.

The schecter is the black cherry quilt. I chose the quilt out of like the 4 or 5 my buddy got in his store when they first dropped. Looks much better than the newer ones for some rreason? Qc drop maybe. Love the guitar, but as my sig suggests, I need room! Ha.

Been playing this baby all day. I must admit, its pretty big, it fits perfect in the coffin bass case I have o.o
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
thanks for serving!

HNGD.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
WOW. That makes my Jackson Randy Rhoads look like a toy >_>

Anyway, HNGD!
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Quote by Ragu35
WOW. That makes my Jackson Randy Rhoads look like a toy >_>

Anyway, HNGD!

Gtfo with your pansy v!

Lol, but in reality, I think the size helps the balance out. And dave came from jacksons so the ergonomics are a bit similar to his king v's
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
hngd! glad you made it back alright. i like that 8 ball inlay
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
hngd! glad you made it back alright. i like that 8 ball inlay

Thanks...makes me wanna do coke for some reason haha
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
That 8-ball inlay is sweeeeeet man, nice one

HNGD
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]