Your playing is really good, hard to believe you had never playing standing before.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I don't know the original song but I like your cover. (Btw I love your guitar !) Keep on rockin' !
I love the tone you have. One thing I can add is for the intro, make it more flowy. It seems a bit mechanical.
Verses sound fantastic. Chorus sounds great. Solo is beautiful. I love your vibrato. Not much I can fault you in there. Well done.

Also, may I ask how you record it? I'm incredibly new to recording and would like better video quality.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I love the tone you have. One thing I can add is for the intro, make it more flowy. It seems a bit mechanical.
Verses sound fantastic. Chorus sounds great. Solo is beautiful. I love your vibrato. Not much I can fault you in there. Well done.

Also, may I ask how you record it? I'm incredibly new to recording and would like better video quality.

Thanks for your comment. I recorded it with adobe audition 3.
Quote by tier26
Thanks for your comment. I recorded it with adobe audition 3.

Ah, thank you. It's good cover.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Very well done! Really nice cover I could point out minor stuff like - the intro lacking groove (metronome! metronome!) or some not absolutely accurate bends but hell... this stuff happens to all of us all the time But next time, put on more show to it! You will get a lot more views that way! Check out some sheet Angus Young is doing on stage :P
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT