Page 1 of 2
i postponed posting this in the pit because im not sure whether this is considered spam, but im not intentionally trying to.

Anyway, we got a gig coming up soon and me and the guitarist agreed on facebook that if we got to 305 likes then we would play a song of the comment with the most likes, We will not tell our singer or our drummer (never ever checks facebook) until the song has been chosen, so a crazy song.

So far:
1. Rebecca black with "friday" 4 likes
2. Meshuggah with "bleed" 3 likes
3. Guns n roses with "sweet child o' mine" 1 like

http://www.facebook.com/madebytomorrow

tl:dr ****ing our next gig up by letting you choose any song
If you haven't had them agree to this already, they can EASILY tell you they won't play it.
Didn't let the rest of the band know? I guess that means you (alone) will be performing "Friday".
Quote by Kevin19
If you haven't had them agree to this already, they can EASILY tell you they won't play it.

nah they'll be cool with it man, its only a laugh at the end of the day
Edit: Also, the guy who suggested "bleed" is gonna be at the gig, so we're kinda forced to
Last edited by mikeyknowsbetter at Oct 21, 2011,
I can tell you right now that if your drummer has a mind of his own, he will refuse to play 'Friday.'

Your singer is probably gonna quit the band.

but, for the sake of keeping relevance in this post, you can't go wrong with Guile's Theme from Street Fighter.

It goes with everything.
Never Gonna Give You Up.

Do it, guys.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by p_a_morgan
but, for the sake of keeping relevance in this post, you can't go wrong with Ken's Theme from Street Fighter.
Fixed.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
where is the voting
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by Momentosis
Never Gonna Give You Up.

Do it, guys.

My parents went to see Peter Kay the other day, Rick Astley was the supporting act, they run me during Never Gonna Give You Up... Rickrolled by my parents.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by arnolddrummer
i'm not sure how good your drummer is but i think playing meshuggah might be a bad idea...
No, Meshuggah is really easy to play, especially if you don't tell your drummer till the last minute.
Quote by Kevin19

+1

If it were me, I wouldn't play one ****ing note and laugh my ass off as the other two make themselves look like total idiots.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by p_a_morgan
NO! UNFIX IT NAOW
Sorry
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Try a Limp Bizkit cover.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
I cum blood
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
yah your drummer and singer will be telling you to **** off

a deal is a deal no matter if we didn't tell you? yah this will go over good with your band
Last edited by caleb08 at Oct 21, 2011,
Quote by caleb08
yah your drummer and singer will be telling you to **** off

a deal is a deal no matter if we didn't tell you? yah this will go over good with your band

dude, we're a band of mates, ****ing hell, they're actually not cunts believe it or not
Hey TS, remember when I said if you make a thread then I get to sex your mother? Oh, yeah, I didn't tell you about it but it still counts.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

play the theme from Rawhide... it worked for the blues brothers.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
dude, we're a band of mates, ****ing hell, they're actually not cunts believe it or not

I'm not a ****, either, but I definitely would not play along.

If you then said "hey, a deal's a deal, even if we didn't tell you", I would tell you to get ****ed.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I'm not a ****, either, but I definitely would not play along.

If you then said "hey, a deal's a deal, even if we didn't tell you", I would tell you to get ****ed.

A very good point
when it gets down to it, i'd much rather troll the bassist in your band.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I was watching a churchill car insurance advert and it said 305 somewhere on there

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
TS: Hahaha hey guys, we're playing Friday by Rebecca Black olololol
Band: You're fired.
Lool, our drummer seems pissed about it, but our singer says it would be a laugh

In your defence, if you actually do get something going it would make a for a hearty laugh, all in good fun my man.
Whoa, I remember you posting a Californication cover on here sometime ago. Your band did a wicked job with that.

OT: Voted for "Friday" but now I thinking the King of the Hill theme would be wicked.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
only 34 likes 'til i'm bandless

fixed.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2