Found this gem of a site on Tumblr, called Neave Interactive. Has some cool games, a virtual planetarium, and a few other cool ass gadgets. There's even this optical illusion that makes you trip balls after you stare away from the screen, only one I've ever seen that actually distorts your vision on a believable level.

So give it a go Pit, and tell me what some of them are like! (I can't use anything that needs Flash Player 9, because I'm on a computer where I don't have admin powers.)
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Oct 21, 2011,
Good God, the Television is creepy.

I watched for about 5 minutes.

The weirdest thing I saw was Ronald McDonald walk into a Mos Burger joint. Then the video shows him walk into a Rotteria Hamburger Joint. Then the camera shows some trees and scrolls down to show him dead in a body of water.

BTW if anybody knows what video this is, send me a link? Google didn't help me.

EDIT: The best video went something like this: "You can arouse sexual feelings by sticking your tongue in your partner's ear. However, licking the nose will not have the same effect."

But seriously, if you value your sanity, do not watch the TV.
Last edited by Kevin19 at Oct 21, 2011,
Quote by Pat_s1t

Found this gem of a site on Tumblr, called Neave Interactive. Has some cool games, a virtual planetarium, and a few other cool ass gadgets. There's even hhtp://neave.com/strobe that makes you trip balls after you stare away from the screen, only one I've ever seen that actually distorts your vision on a believable level.

So give it a go Pit, and tell me what some of them are like! (I can't use anything that needs Flash Player 9, because I'm on a computer where I don't have admin powers.)

That optical illusion is absolutely mint. It's been at least a minute since I did it and it's still mildly doing it. Haven't checked the others out yet though.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by SkepsisMetal
I got that strobe illusion every time I played guitar hero. Makes me feel ill after a while.

This also.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Kevin19

The weirdest thing I saw was Ronald McDonald walk into a burger joint. Then the video shows him walk into a Rotteria Hamburger Joint. Then the camera shows some trees and scrolls down to show him dead in a body of water.

BTW if anybody knows what video this is, send me a link? Google didn't help me.

EDIT: The best video went something like this: "You can arouse sexual feelings by sticking your tongue in your partner's ear. However, licking the nose will not have the same effect."

What the hell does it do? I wish I had Flash
The first thing on TV for me was Dark Star. Pinback!
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Pat_s1t
What the hell does it do? I wish I had Flash

It cycles through a bunch of random, unrelated TV and movie clips. Some are funny, some are strange, but most are terrifyingly nightmarish
Quote by Kevin19
It cycles through a bunch of random, unrelated TV and movie clips. Some are funny, some are strange, but most are terrifyingly nightmarish
In that case, I'm convinced this is now the best (or worst) site to go on after taking any sort of drugs. Gonna try it next time I smoke, see what happens.
Quote by Kevin19

Holy ****ing shit
RIP Gooze

cats
107 views, 10 responses

97 people still on neave
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

The tv made me wat.

Also, that illusion was pretty awesome. I should do drugs and come back to that.
pinga
Quote by VillainousLatin
Are you expecting likes or thumbs up or something for that comment?

Kevin19 likes this comment
Quote by VillainousLatin
Are you expecting likes or thumbs up or something for that comment?

yes, yes I am
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
yes, yes I am
I liked it. Also, that Televison thing; holy ****ing ass balls. I hope it's not the same videos all the time though, hopefully there's a different feed every so long of a cycle.
Quote by Trowzaa
That optical illusion is absolutely mint. It's been at least a minute since I did it and it's still mildly doing it. Haven't checked the others out yet though.

How long did you watch it? I did it the suggested 30 seconds and the effects lasted like...... 5? Maybe?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I JUST SAW A CLIP FROM MOTHER****ING EEGAH!

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Bouncy Balls + beat boxing = win
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Butt Rayge
The hexagon game is rigged, I swear.

I couldn't figure out what to do. I kept clicking shit and nothing happened.
I played like 4 times. Won the last one, felt gewd. You are red and the computer is white. Click a red stone and it will show you where you can move. Trial and error from there until you figure out what's a smart and what's a dumb play.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
I played like 4 times. Won the last one, felt gewd. You are red and the computer is white. Click a red stone and it will show you where you can move. Trial and error from there until you figure out what's a smart and what's a dumb play.

It didn't do anything when I clicked the red one. It doesn't want to play with me.

And I kept doing the same thing over and over in the Tic Tac Toe thing.
Wow, sweet.

Thanks ts.

BTW, it took me twenty times just to tie the ball game. *mutter*
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by devourke
It didn't do anything when I clicked the red one. It doesn't want to play with me.

And I kept doing the same thing over and over in the Tic Tac Toe thing.

It's impossible to lose 0's and X's if you know what you're doing. Still possible to draw, but you really cant lose. It's one of those games where one tactic conquers all.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I got that strobe illusion every time I played guitar hero. Makes me feel ill after a while.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by Vandals572
omfg the hexagon game is enraging me

I knoooooooooooow

I WON!
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Oct 22, 2011,
Quote by Basti95

I'm looking around me giggling like an idiot, i hope you're happy TS.

This. If someone saw me through the window right now they would probably think I'm on LOTS of drugs.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo