Page 1 of 2
Sorry, my Appraise skill is too low. Let me find my Gloves of +3 Appraise and I'll see if I can help you out...
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by NewYngwie
well im asking for an apraisial so i dont think thats against the rules
you have registered here on UG just to advertise. It's against the rules

Quote by UG rules
NO ADVERTISING
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
you have registered here on UG just to advertise. It's against the rules

well i have about 60 posts and uploaded mp3's and not one is an advertisment
Quote by NewYngwie
well i have about 60 posts and uploaded mp3's and not one is an advertisment
Except for this one
ggg1 ggg3

this isnt an advertisment... theres plenty of people on ebay looking at it, i just wanted someone to make sure my ass wasnt getting ripped off
Quote by phlip999
Sorry, my Appraise skill is too low. Let me find my Gloves of +3 Appraise and I'll see if I can help you out...

****ing brilliant. LMAO.
KEEP ON ROTTING IN THE FREE WORLD!
Quote by Yosambo
****ing brilliant. LMAO.

thats what i said to XD theres a reason im selling it and not somthing else...
Quote by NewYngwie
this isnt an advertisment... theres plenty of people on ebay looking at it, i just wanted someone to make sure my ass wasnt getting ripped off

you're advertising the product
ggg1 ggg3

You may be in the wrong place to ask this question. I'm sure Wizards of the Coast or Hasbro (not sure who owns D&D anymore) would have forums or at least some info. Google d&d forums. I sold a players handbook, dmg, monster manual, and tome of magic for 40$ to a friend, but I know I could have gotten more. Just lost interest in D&D when I got married. Turns out I like having sex better.
KEEP ON ROTTING IN THE FREE WORLD!
Quote by NewYngwie
thats what i said to your girlfriend last night

So witty i shat in my pants.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by behind_you
*being a cunt*

You're being a cunt, the guy just asked a question.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
You're being a cunt, the guy just asked a question.

When you look at the first post, his registration date and the link to the products, anyone would automatically assume that he was an adbot. As he started posting my opinion changed. We're just messing with each other.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
When you look at the first post, his registration date and the link to the products, anyone would automatically assume that he was an adbot. As he started posting my opinion changed. We're just messing with each other.

ಠ_ಠ I see.

Carry on.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by behind_you

Oh, I see.

^EDIT: Dammit Primus
Last edited by Matterazi at Oct 21, 2011,
Quote by behind_you

Lol yea, im just bored now and dont have anything to do... but in the future before you acuse someone of botting just check there profile cause theres only a few billion people in the world, and if you make one mad then thats one less friend :'(
Your price is too steep. You should sell it to me for free.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by Cavalcade
Oh, those are a special online service. It's invite-only, but I can hook you up for $5/month. It starts with Spider-Man pictures; anything else is extra.

ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Cavalcade
Oh, those are a special online service. It's invite-only, but I can hook you up for $5/month. It starts with Spider-Man pictures; anything else is extra.

how much extra for ones with thor on it??
Quote by Cavalcade

By the way did I pay you last month, Cavalcade?
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Cavalcade
Ooh... That's kind of in-demand right now, so it might get a bit pricey...
...You're not going to be happy when I tell you.

I can take it, HIT ME WITH IT!
Page 1 of 2