I used to love these when I was younger. I used to have 3 at one time once as well . I'm on eBay and I'm so tempted to get a few! This is exactly the one I had, same packaging and color. The others were clear purple and clear green.

http://tinkerville.cutthatout.com/tamagotchi/rare/

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I faintly remember owning one of these. Can't remember anything about mine in particular though.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
adbot

reported

I remember these
never had one though
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I think I posted this in the nostalgia thread or made a thread on them way back when. Anyway, I love them and miss them. I carried mine everywhere. I may have to get another one, even though the originals are going for $30+.

Edit: Yuss! My pothead brain still works! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1394431
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Oct 21, 2011,
It took me a second to remember, but holy **** those things were awesome, except for when all it did was shit...
I had one once, I have no idea what happened to it or how it worked though.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I had a bunch.

Wish I had the foresight to keep them...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by jetfuel495
I used to have one of these. Then the Digimon ones came out, and I would battle people all the time

Was about to say this. My Digimon tamagotchi was badass. Then the actual digivice's came out and my social life ended.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by jetfuel495
I used to have one of these. Then the Digimon ones came out, and I would battle people all the time

I still have my Digimon one. I actually found it the other day and it still worked. Somehow the battery wasn't dead, yet I haven't even touched it in 8-10 years probably.
I've heard a bunch of people start talking about these this year. Is it just long enough ago that people are starting to remember them?
Quote by guitarsolo_17
I've heard a bunch of people start talking about these this year. Is it just long enough ago that people are starting to remember them?

I haven't even thought of these things since back in the day. The past 5 minutes though have been filled with recalling numerous childhood memories. Feels nostalgic man.
I remember having one.
It was the best even though I didn't know what I was doing with it.
I had this one.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Oct 21, 2011,
A girl I know got one for her birthday a few months back, I totally forgot about them. I was so jelly
I remember having something like that but it was Pikachu, and that shaking it got you points to buy stuff for him. I think it was meant to make you exercise, but I just furiously masturbated shook it.
I had a toy story Buzzlight Year one I remember that for sure

Oh childhood where have you gone

Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I had a red one. I also remeber those Pikachu ones those were cool

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
This kid at my primary school nearly suffocated because the lanyard it came with got stuck on a rotating piece of a playground equipment. He cried 'cause they had to cut the lanyard.
The fuck's a lanyard?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
The fuck's a lanyard?
Took one second to google a pic for you, even though I'm drunk...
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥