I used to have this album that i wanted but never had the money on iTunes for. Now i got a gift card and would like to get it. The part that sucks is that I never wrote it down and only know what the album cover looks like...

It was black and white (more black and gray...) and I'm pretty sure that it was from the late 60's early 70's. It was a folk album, and the cover had an up close picture of the artist. He kind of looked like Tim Buckley.

I know that's very, very vague, but any help would be great. I know I stumbled upon him when looking at the "listeners also bought"...
after using Google to find out what Tim Buckley looks like (seriously, who the **** is Tim Buckley?), i think maybe you're thinking of Bob Dylan. he looks like that guy, and matches the description (late 60's/early 70's folk), but i don't know any of his albums.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No no. I know it's not Bob Dylan haha. I doubt that he was very popular, which doesn't help me at all.
Jeff's dad
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's Geoff.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.