I would like to be a research scientist but I have a problem...I don't know what field I want to go for. I love all sciences a lot, but I especially like psychics and neurology. Could you guys help me?
ಠ_ಠ
Be an oceanographer. Done and done.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Honest to god, go somewhere else. Your either poorly trolling or are serious. If the former, not funny. If the latter, you need to find a better place to ask than a guitar website.

EDIT: ^ That'd be pretty sick though.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Enroll in a life sciences-type program.

Take first-year courses like physics, biology, human biology, psychology, chemistry. Nobody expects you to have chosen a career out of high school. Take your time to learn what you love most, man.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by stefanomire
I would like to be a research scientist but I have a problem...I don't know what field I want to go for. I love all sciences a lot, but I especially like psychics and neurology. Could you guys help me?

Quote by stefanomire
especially like psychics and neurology

Quote by stefanomire
psychics and neurology

Quote by stefanomire
psychics

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Honest to god, go somewhere else. Your either poorly trolling or are serious. If the former, not funny. If the latter, you need to find a better place to ask than a guitar website.

well I know that quite a few scientists are guitarists so I came here for idea purposes. I just need some ideas because I don't know every field of science
ಠ_ಠ
llinguisticslinguisticslinguisticslinguisticslinguistics
linguisticslinguisticslinguisticslinguisticslinguistics
linguisticslinguisticslinguisticslinguisticslinguistics

shit's fucken awesome
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by Trowzaa

its my auto-correct. it also doesn't seem to know what "development" is, changes it to "developmental".
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
well I know that quite a few scientists are guitarists so I came here for idea purposes. I just need some ideas because I don't know every field of science

I had no idea. And keep in mind, you in the Pit, the lowest of the low as far as guitar players.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Be an oceanographer. Done and done.

several of you are saying water base sciences like this. tell me more
ಠ_ಠ
Id say go for physics, to me its the most interesting. U have to have a VERY high level math knowledge though
Because sea-life is amazing and beautiful. Unless you go deep, then it's just all of the creatures God hated.

You should probably become a cockspert in the dickology field.
Especially if you thought we'd help you figure out life.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
Quote by Trowzaa
Because sea-life is amazing and beautiful. Unless you go deep, then it's just all of the creatures God hated.

But it's all very cool shit down there.
Quote by awesomo41894
Id say go for physics, to me its the most interesting. U have to have a VERY high level math knowledge though

Physics is my favorite but I'm not the best in math
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Extra Ordinary

I don't see why I never though about that...especially since I have a fascination for the deep and the odd creatures it holds
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Extra Ordinary

Pah, I refuse to compliment the deep after what almost happened to Dory and Marlin

Quote by stefanomire
I don't see why I never though about that...especially since I have a fascination for the deep and the odd creatures it holds

I too have been always fascinated with the deep. Watching that segment on the planet earth documentary makes me wish I did marine biology.

Quote by Trowzaa
Pah, I refuse to compliment the deep after what almost happened to Dory and Marlin

Ah don't be such a worry wart. They made it out alive.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I too have been always fascinated with the deep. Watching that segment on the planet earth documentary makes me wish I did marine biology.

Ah don't be such a worry wart. They made it out alive.

perhaps if i go deep enough into the water I can catch me a giant squid and make it my pet. I'll have my very own KRAKEN! I'm a bit worried about turning into a puddle of blood though, the water pressure down there is enormous
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
Physics is my favorite but I'm not the best in math

You still have a year to get better at math.

I just decided in around May that I wanted to major in physics and its been a few months so far I don't regret it one bit.

Its a SHIT load of work. I'm taking two math classes a physics class and a computer science class, along with a jazz history option. I do math to and from uni and when I get home along with all the time inbetween. If your thinking about physics learn to love math. Skill wise? You'll get better.

Also I know Mangus_Maximus (sp?) is a higher year in physics (I can't remember which) Maybe he'll get his drunk ass in here and give you some tips
Quote by Ssargentslayer
You still have a year to get better at math.

I just decided in around May that I wanted to major in physics and its been a few months so far I don't regret it one bit.

Its a SHIT load of work. I'm taking two math classes a physics class and a computer science class, along with a jazz history option. I do math to and from uni and when I get home along with all the time inbetween. If your thinking about physics learn to love math. Skill wise? You'll get better.

Also I know Mangus_Maximus (sp?) is a higher year in physics (I can't remember which) Maybe he'll get his drunk ass in here and give you some tips

I always seem to be thinking alot about physics. alternate dimensions, all the different dimensions, reorganization of matter to form something else, the god particle, turning off gravity, if the mind is part of another dimension. that kind of stuff
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
I always seem to be thinking alot about physics. alternate dimensions, all the different dimensions, reorganization of matter to form something else, the god particle, turning off gravity, if the mind is part of another dimension. that kind of stuff

Just remember you have to get through the basic stuff (Kinematics, E & M, etc). And if you think you wont be able to put up with it then try looking else where.