Page 1 of 2
Not sure if adbot
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You join this site, and thats how you decide to make a first impression? Way to go champ
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Guys, she's just trying to prepare dinner.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by DempseyPunk
You join this site, and thats how you decide to make a first impression? Way to go champ

This.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Not sure why I watched that.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'm not surprise even a child was not given enough love by some people in an Asian country.. R.I.P yueyue...
Does it really matter she's Asian? Das wacis, man.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by chookiecookie
I can respect that post.

I concur.

On a more serious note, this isn't just treatment of animals, children in Asia are sometimes treated with the same amount of concern. Lots of screwed up people in this lil' world of ours.
Why would they do **** ALL and just ****ING FILM IT WHAT A BUNCH OF ****S. LADY BEATS A DOG LETS ****ING UPLOAD IT ON YOUTUBE AND DO JACK ****ING ALL. THAT WILL TOTALLY SOLVE EVERY ****ING ****ED UP PROBLEM EVER STAND STILL AND UPLOAD IT TO ****ING YOUTUBE. WTF SOCIETY. WTF.
Totally relevant that she's Asian and it was certainly necessary to specify it in the title. Just in case anybody got confused and thought that a white bitch might be capable of such cruelty. Of course that would be silly, though.
Quote by redandwhite12
Why would they do **** ALL and just ****ING FILM IT WHAT A BUNCH OF ****S. LADY BEATS A DOG LETS ****ING UPLOAD IT ON YOUTUBE AND DO JACK ****ING ALL. THAT WILL TOTALLY SOLVE EVERY ****ING ****ED UP PROBLEM EVER STAND STILL AND UPLOAD IT TO ****ING YOUTUBE. WTF SOCIETY. WTF.

U mad bro?
Quote by Jawlytomtom
meanwhile my neighbor beats her kid.

Aren't you a bodybuilder or something? Go beat them up.
Quote by devourke
Aren't you a bodybuilder or something? Go beat them up.

wut

and its a women and I'm drunk.
Quote by Jawlytomtom
wut

and its a women and I'm drunk.

Shit, wrong guy. I've been thinking you were the guy that posted his stats on here for so long.

Sorry bro.
Quote by devourke
Shit, wrong guy. I've been thinking you were the guy that posted his stats on here for so long.

Sorry bro.

well I suppose when I go to bed I'll dream of sovbreity and noteowrthy stats htat I'll post on UG

meanwhile in russia
My heart just broke. Poor thing. I don't cry that often but I did with this.

I hope karma reeks havoc on her.
Last edited by CodChick at Oct 22, 2011,
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Last edited by El_Lobo_1 at Oct 22, 2011,
Quote by redandwhite12

CAPS LOCK I'M MAADDDD.
The internet has forever calloused me :|
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

i am living in asia for a year... it is a DIFFERENT world here. trust me, WAY different. i am not condoning beating kids or dogs or whatever but there is a whole different set of values and norms here that do not seem logical or plausible by other country standards.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Smaratelj

It's good that this isn't a bannable offense anymore. I'm even quoting the image.
Seriously id punch that womens face into the ground regardless of consequences.

fucking cunt i despise people who abuse animals.

The way she pulls him by his legs at the end is so fucking sick, hope that bitch gets stabbed in the face.
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Oct 22, 2011,
*reported*

why the hell would you even look on Youtube for these things? Sick bastard
Epiphone G400 (EMG 81/85)
Line 6 Spider IV 120W

SUNDERLAND

Alter Bridge - 26/11/11 <3

You might win one battle, But know this... I'LL WIN THE F*CKING WAR!!
Page 1 of 2