I have 300 bucks and have narrowed it down to 3 guitars I can get locally, an epiphone les paul, schecter hellraiser and an agile al-2000. I've played all 3 but only for a few minutes each. I'm used to playing my pacifica 1221 ms an older model with a floyd. But am wanting a guitar with a standard bridge. The Schecter fretted pretty well but didn't like the pups all that much. The epiphone I played a couple years back don't remember much about it except that it sounded awesome through the peavey classic I tried it through. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Sorry let me specify, shred music some classic covers as in 70's 80's 90's rock covers.
What Epiphone is it? If its a Standard then go for it, easily the best guitar on that list, I've ended up selling all my other guitars, many of which were more expensive, my Les Paul now has Seymour Duncan pups and is easily the best guitar for the money I have ever had.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
What Epiphone is it? If its a Standard then go for it, easily the best guitar on that list, I've ended up selling all my other guitars, many of which were more expensive, my Les Paul now has Seymour Duncan pups and is easily the best guitar for the money I have ever had.

Is that a current model you have?
Quote by B.Cross
shred music some classic covers as in 70's 80's 90's rock covers.

In that case, go with the Epi Les Paul.
The one I am looking at is a Chinese model I believe it's transparent blue really wanted tobacco sunburst though. I have read that the Korean models had better hardware and were a bit heavier. I'm sure I can find one of those for 300 to 400 maybe cheaper. The agile is only 150 bucks and played really well.