Page 1 of 2
I've never experienced it in my life. I was at a party, helping clean up after everyone was supposed to clear out. I had a guy pretty much yell in my face, shove me and then swing at me. Being non-confrontational I walked out the house. Him and 5 of his friend chased me down and beat me to the ground. For pretty much no reason, and then proceeded to tell other people to kick my ass because I "punched a girl" ; after said girl walked outside to break up the fight and tell everyone he lied they bailed out in their car. All in all, just ended up with a busted lip. Still pretty pissed off though, never been jumped...... So. Just venting.
That's what you get for punching a girl, only woman you should beat is your wife.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Oct 22, 2011,
Know any martial arts? You'd make yourself immortal if you had beaten that 5 dudes on your own haha.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
go back and spin donuts in their yard, then put your cars bumper against their front door and start blowing the horn. that or go back with some friends and REALLY clean out the party.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
You deserved it, woman-beater.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Hebriqui
Know any martial arts? You'd make yourself immortal if you had beaten that 5 dudes on your own haha.

Nope, pretty much knew that in an existence like that I stood no chance. I took their "beating" and pretty much thinking of ideas to get revenge....
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Nope, pretty much knew that in an existence like that I stood no chance. I took their "beating" and pretty much thinking of ideas to get revenge....

Anonymous. Would be perfect :')
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

Fork their garden.
Quote by Hebriqui
Anonymous. Would be perfect :')

I hadn't thought of that, GENIUS! Actually, I have their Facebook and Emails. Situation is they are family members of the girl hosting the party. I've seen them around school enough to know their faces but not anything about them, they don't know who I am.

TO ANON!
Quote by UraniYum
...unless they host a website, anon can't do shit.

I guess 4CHAN would be what I was talking about....
Eat them.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
get names, exact revenge one by one. We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by ng117
This.

Nah, they're rich kids with nice cars. Slashing tires, breaking windows seems like a better fit
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
I've never experienced it in my life. I was at a party, helping clean up after everyone was supposed to clear out. I had a guy pretty much yell in my face, shove me and then swing at me. Being non-confrontational I walked out the house. Him and 5 of his friend chased me down and beat me to the ground. For pretty much no reason, and then proceeded to tell other people to kick my ass because I "punched a girl" ; after said girl walked outside to break up the fight and tell everyone he lied they bailed out in their car. All in all, just ended up with a busted lip. Still pretty pissed off though, never been jumped...... So. Just venting.

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
all i am saying is if some bunch of kids beat me down gang style they would never EVER have to stop looking over their shoulder. Learn all you can about them and F shit up for years. just take your time, be smart and never let them sleep.
Quote by BlackVoid
Quote by ibrahimasood
contact the police?

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Or walk it off and take it for what it is understanding that you could have been a lot worse off. No need to escalate this kinda shit. Or better yet don't go to parties with that type of people
Quote by epiless
Or walk it off and take it for what it is understanding that you could have been a lot worse off. No need to escalate this kinda shit. Or better yet don't go to parties with that type of people

What kind of world would we live in if people didn't retaliate?

A world full of pussy pacificts, is that the world you want to live in?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I had a crazy hobo punch me in the face once, I was about to go skitz but you never know with crazy hobo's, dude could flip a knife and I have no idea why he would punch me he's not well off, plus it ain't worth messing my shit up for a crazy hobo.

But let it be known If we did rumble I would've fucked him up gooooood.[/truth]
yo.

I BELIEVE
Sucks, bro. Just walk it off and maybe you'll get over it.

Never happened to me, though. I think I scare most guys away.

Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

You know what to do...

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What kind of world would we live in if people didn't retaliate?

A world full of pussy pacificts, is that the world you want to live in?

l2kravmagra. best mentality of all fighting styles ever.
I get the feeling 4chan would turn on TS if he went to them. You're playing with buckets of fire when you contact Anon.
Guys, don't be so tough on him for beating a woman.

What if she said no when he told her to make a sandwich?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Should have gone all Jackie Chan on their asses.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Allow it, don't put yourself in harms way for revenge. Just move on.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Snowman388
Guys, don't be so tough on him for beating a woman.

What if she said no when he told her to make a sandwich?

That hardly warrants a beating, a woman should be able to say no to making a sandwhich without facing physical beating.

Just report her to the international woman's union and they'll deal with her accordingly.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
People who jump others with groups are ******'s, if you know the person confront them on their own.

Quote by Kensai
That hardly warrants a beating, a woman should be able to say no to making a sandwhich without facing physical beating.

Yes it does.
We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
Quote by BlackVoid
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Nah, they're rich kids with nice cars. Slashing tires, breaking windows seems like a better fit

You're non-confrontational but will do this. You know there is a big difference between non-confrontational and being a pussy.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Yeah, I'd suggest going to Anon, but it is a bit risky. If only there was another group or organisation that you knew HAD to protect you from this kinda stuff. Oh wait...
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
you seem pretty beta. and only losers contact the police
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

I'm not much of a fighter, but I do own a nice car, and if someone slashed the tires or broke the windows, I'd beat them to hell and back. Don't mess with a man's car.
Wait 5 years till they have a child then behead their child. Then when they are crying in the house set fire to their childs head and catapult it through the window. Then with fire write out on the lawn "this is for the beating".

That'll show them.
Look, this comes down to who you are as a person. Can you turn the other cheek? Are you a violent aggressive person that just had a bad situation? Or are you the type that will let this eat at him and bother him forever? Answer that first! all of my replies have been based on who i am as a person... i am a often drunk rage filled person that would not let it stand. that is who i am. anyone crossing me has and always will pay the said penalty for their actions.
Bottom line, who are YOU? can you live with a beat down? Does it bother you or can you just say "screw those bro dicks". If it will affect you for a long time then handle your business and exact revenge... if it won't then then hell with it.
At the end of the day it is only you to answer, when you close your eyes and go to sleep each night would it make you happier knowing you let it go or didn't. That is the only real answer. Aside from all the god and voodoo and ego and id what will make you feel "right". Answer that question then act accordingly. Peace, blood or guts... what will ease your mind?
i have voted, my answer is always accountability for ones actions. If i am cut i will cut deeper, if i am struck i will strike harder. that was how i was raised... i am not saying it is right, it is just who i am. I am a violent angry person. who are you?
Quote by BlackVoid
buffaloes are the best solution to your problem. i'll elaborate later.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2