Where the heck do I get free music sheets? I cant seem to find any sites similar to UG -.- Practically all of them you must buy

Looking for "someone like you" by Adele specifically.
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
from what i know theres plenty of them. you could also download a guitar pro file from here, they come with sheet music.
Quote by vagelier
from what i know theres plenty of them. you could also download a guitar pro file from here, they come with sheet music.

the guitar pro files are normally out of key because no one uses the staff to put the music in, they use the tab. So instead of using a key signature all of the notes "out of key" are accidentals.

Plus a lot of the time people tab the music twice as fast with halved note duration. idk if that would affect being able to read it too much but im sure it would be annoying.
Quote by sam b
Type in "*song name*piano lesson" on youtube.

Learn away

he wants to learn how to read sheet music well also.
Quote by rickyj
he wants to learn how to read sheet music well also.

How do you know..? He didnt say that
www.ultimatekeyboard.com

all seriousness a quick google search will get you all the sheet music you need.

literally search *song name* free sheet music and be prepared to see over 5,000,000 links to free sheet music. or go buy a book of sheet music, they're not as expensive as tab books, i bought les miserable and Miss Saigon for the same price as the Master Of Puppets tab book
i'm Ginger its fun
You could also use the program called "Synthesia". It allows to display midifiles on a keyboard on screen, inclusive duration. Might be useful for playing along, as you can put certain parts off.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Sorry man. looks like you have to buy the stuff.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I've played keyboard for years... and can't read sheet music properly
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
If finding sheet music is difficult, you might consider playing by ear or learning by watching people's hands on youtube videos. I've been playing piano 11 years and I can barely read sheet music.

I just listened to the song and checked, there are like 20 entries for that song on this site.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?value=someone+like+you&search_type=title

The whole song is just arpeggiated chords with the root played as an octave in the bass notes. If you want to practice learning a song by ear, this one is very easy.
Find the chords on this site and then do the rest by ear. It's not a particularly challenging song...