Are Squier guitars good? I mean I want to buy an electric guitar and I don't know if these are good, however i like their style very much. I want to buy a Telecaster Squier. Please help me!
They're not brilliant in my opinion but i know that people can make good things of them.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
For the price, yes they are good.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
If you've just started playing a Squire will do just fine.After a year or so you'll be ready for another guitar! I promise!
There's very much variation between Squier's different series - mostly, standard / bullet / affinity and other of the cheapest series aren't good, but the newer series, like the Classic Vibe and Vintage Modified series are generally speaking very, very good for the money, and they have a lot of character to them. However, considering Squier's quality control, it's still not wise to buy one online, but only when you get to try for yourself.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Thanks very much, but I forgot to say that I play since 2006, so I play very well. However my budget is really low (200 $+). What e-guitar should i buy?
Quote by The^Unforgiven
However, considering Squier's quality control, it's still not wise to buy one online, but only when you get to try for yourself.

That's a problem that exists with $3000 guitars, too. Duds are out there at every price level.
I bought a brand new classic vibe tele from the interwebs and it was setup rather well surprisingly.
Something else to think about - for your $200 budget you could possibly get a Fender MIM/MIJ tele used off eBay?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I've personally only played 1 bad squire, and it was just the setup.

My old squire was actually awesome, I set it up so I could do dive-bombs and stuff without going out of tune, and the classic vibe seires squires are VERY good.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Yes, it you set them up properly.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by The^Unforgiven
There's very much variation between Squier's different series - mostly, standard / bullet / affinity and other of the cheapest series aren't good, but the newer series, like the Classic Vibe and Vintage Modified series are generally speaking very, very good for the money, and they have a lot of character to them. However, considering Squier's quality control, it's still not wise to buy one online, but only when you get to try for yourself.

This.

The classic vibe's are awesome for the price. But like any guitar you should try a few models out first before you buy. The most important thing is to find a guitar that feels right to you and will handle what style you intend to play with it.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Any Squier will play like butta if it's set up nicely. Sound-wise though, the VM and CV are the only ones that I'd say are fantastic out of the box.
nerd it til it Hz.
>Fender Jagstang / Epiphone SG Special / DIY/GFS Partscaster
>SBN Big Daddy Amp Blaster / Boss OS-2 / Line 6 DL-4 / DIY guitarpcb.com D'Lay
>Vox AC15C1 / Marshall 4x12