Quote by Bleurgh
This thread is now the official "what was the name of that show from the 90's?" thread.

I remember watching it back in the 90's on some kids channel but it was about a boy who had this magic stopwatch that could stop time when he pushed the button on it.

One of the episodes was about where he broke it in a car boot and got stuck in a time warp.

Can anyone else remember this? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

(P.S. I know there is a Simpsons episode on this, it's not what i'm looking for).
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Oct 22, 2011,
Bernard's Watch
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Afroboy267
car boot

lolololol
I love UK talk haha.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Bernard's Watch was amazing.
I'm pretty sure near the end it ended up becoming his girlfriend's watch or something instead though. I could swear the series changed it's main character to a girl. Maybe I'm just crazy...
Quote by whoomit
Bernard's Watch was amazing.
I'm pretty sure near the end it ended up becoming his girlfriend's watch or something instead though. I could swear the series changed it's main character to a girl. Maybe I'm just crazy...

Bernadette's watch?
He left for america and got a new digital watch with a new watch-concierge. He left it to a girl.

But that show always pissed me off, he would break into shops and take things, but then leave money on the till. Damn kid and his morals
Looks weird.

Does anyone know the name of this other 90's kid show about a girl who was extraterrestial without her knowing it. She had like the double amount of organs, like 2 hearts and stuff it turned out in one episode. I think her grandmother only knew she was extraterrestial, and that grandmother could turn into some other weird thing. Her job was to be a guardian or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This thread is now the official "what was the name of that show from the 90's?" thread.

What was the name of that show from the 90's where there was this girl who got in an accident involving a truck full of chemicals spilling over her which resulted in her getting special powers, one of which was the ability to turn into a puddle of water, a bit like the T-1000 from Terminator 2.
*parp*
Quote by Bleurgh

What was the name of that show from the 90's where there was this girl who got in an accident involving a truck full of chemicals spilling over her which resulted in her getting special powers, one of which was the ability to turn into a puddle of water, a bit like the T-1000 from Terminator 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_World_of_Alex_Mack
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Talking of shows from the 90's... anyone remember these guys?

Paul and Barry Chuckle, AKA The Chuckle Brothers. I used to love Chucklevision, but now I just find them down right creepy.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by mullet1337

Paul and Barry Chuckle, AKA The Chuckle Brothers. I used to love Chucklevision, but now I just find them down right creepy.

Pretty sure one of them turned out to be some kind of sexual deviant.
*parp*
Quote by Bleurgh
Pretty sure one of them turned out to be some kind of sexual deviant.

It was a malicious rumour. He was cleared of any charges.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by mullet1337

If someone had to molest me I'd choose them any time
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by SG_dave
*spitroast with the chuckle brothers*

"To me"
"To you"
"To me"
"To you"

Hours of good times

Oh dear, oh dear...
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by mullet1337

I saw them live!

Quote by SG_dave
*spitroast with the chuckle brothers*

"To me"
"To you"
"To me"
"To you"

Hours of good times

LOL

I made a thread about this board game but no one knew what it was called so I'll ask again here. It was a 2 player game and one of the pieces was Selena the Snail and the other one was a turtle. Selena the Snail looked like this as far as I can remember:

cat
Quote by mullet1337

Seem them live

Quote by Afroboy267
I saw them live!

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect