Page 1 of 2
Was trying to sleep the other night. Had my window wide open. Really still night, no wind and all was really quiet. Everyone else was in bed. Then, I heard from outside a woman singing "I Do Like to be Beside the Seaside" on a ukulele. The thing is, her voice was perfectly in tune. I can't imagine it's that hard a song to sing note for note, but it was just how smooth and perfect her voice was. It was really eerie.

Another instance was when I was walking to work about 6 o'clock in the morning. It was still fairly dark. And then I saw a dog. A German Shepard. Just walking around and then it stopped and stared at me, then carried on walking around. As I said, it was really early in the morning, so no one was about. I couldn't see anyone. I didn't recognize the dog. I know most of the dogs round my area. I've never had a problem with dogs. I've always had at least one in my house at any one point. We've also had big dogs. Most recently, a Great Dane. But for some reason, just cuz this was sort of "out of context" if you like, it really creeped me out and I just wanted to get away from the dog.

That was longer than I planned. I doubt you guys will have much to contribute as it's a weird subject. But I don't give a rats ass. I'm bored, and I'm making this thread. Deal with it.

So, what about you?
Once time I was walking down the street late at night and heard footsteps behind me and turned around and omg IT WAS A BLACK MANS
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Was trying to sleep the other night. Had my window wide open. Really still night, no wind and all was really quiet. Everyone else was in bed. Then, I heard from outside a woman singing "I Do Like to be Beside the Seaside" on a ukulele. The thing is, her voice was perfectly in tune. I can't imagine it's that hard a song to sing note for note, but it was just how smooth and perfect her voice was. It was really eerie.

Another instance was when I was walking to work about 6 o'clock in the morning. It was still fairly dark. And then I saw a dog. A German Shepard. Just walking around and then it stopped and stared at me, then carried on walking around. As I said, it was really early in the morning, so no one was about. I couldn't see anyone. I didn't recognize the dog. I know most of the dogs round my area. I've never had a problem with dogs. I've always had at least one in my house at any one point. We've also had big dogs. Most recently, a Great Dane. But for some reason, just cuz this was sort of "out of context" if you like, it really creeped me out and I just wanted to get away from the dog.

That was longer than I planned. I doubt you guys will have much to contribute as it's a weird subject. But I don't give a rats ass. I'm bored, and I'm making this thread. Deal with it.

So, what about you?

I think you need to lay off the drugs for a while
i was walking down the road at night and a priest was walking down in the other direction, he walked really smooth and you couldn't see his legs which made it look like he was floating making even creepier.
When i was younger i had this santa clause stuffed person thing. My mom had put it on top if my dresser and every ****ing night i would stare at this thing for an hour or two cause i couldnt sleep because i would think this ****in doll was just staring me down. Long story short my 10 year old ass threw it in a fire.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
When I lived in the ghetto, I heard a weird noise outside my house, so I went to check it out. It was a still, dark night and like 2 in the morning and there was no one outside, save for an all white pitbull standing motionless under a streetlight, staring my shit down. I thought that was kinda creepy haha.
Our house makes all sorts of creaks and groans which get pretty unnerving when my housemates are gone and I'm sleeping all alone.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
once i was walking home after going to shakeys and having too much fun
and the area i liv ein isnt the safest to be walking around in at night with the gangs and shit

so ...now that i think of it any gang member asking you anything at anytime of day is scary

but point is ****er tried to mug me good thing i can run pretty quick
There's a bit of graffiti in my city on the side of a flat that reads 'If you lived here, you'd be home by now' with a crooked smiley face underneath. Normally amusing, but at 3am on my walk home the other day it seemed more than a little threatening...
I've got a story like that. I was outside kickin' a jack about two in the morning, when a cat came up out of the sewer down the street and just sat there looking at me. Then everytime I'd look away he'd move a few steps closer, always keeping his eyes right on me. I'd been humming the song "TV Eye" to myself just before this happened and the song has the words "see that cat, she got a TV Eye on me", so I was amazed at how aptly it fit the situation.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Children.

That is all.

This......staring children
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
Most things at night are much more scary like ghosts and stuff

don't be ridiculous. everyone knows that ghosts arnt real.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Anytime I'm home alone while taking a shower and the water suddenly gets freezing, I get really scared and think there's a robber taking a dump in my house.
▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■
Toy dolls. When I'm home alone, and maybe going to bed, switching everything off as I go, leaving only silence. I might take a quick glance into an empty room with the lights off, and see some blank vacant eyes staring back at me. I shit myself . I also always get the feeling somebody's watching/following me when I walk up stairs and the lights off at the bottom.
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
An open door in a darkened room. I just need to close it or i get uncomfortable.
Any noise at night is freaky as ****!
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Smoking pot
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by tcg32428
Anytime I'm home alone while taking a shower and the water suddenly gets freezing, I get really scared and think there's a robber taking a dump in my house.

I'm sure I heard this in a thread ages ago.
Quote by blake1221
When I lived in the ghetto, I heard a weird noise outside my house, so I went to check it out. It was a still, dark night and like 2 in the morning and there was no one outside, save for an all white pitbull standing motionless under a streetlight, staring my shit down. I thought that was kinda creepy haha.

wut

Quote by intheshadowplay
I've got a story like that. I was outside kickin' a jack about two in the morning, when a cat came up out of the sewer down the street and just sat there looking at me. Then everytime I'd look away he'd move a few steps closer, always keeping his eyes right on me. I'd been humming the song "TV Eye" to myself just before this happened and the song has the words "see that cat, she got a TV Eye on me", so I was amazed at how aptly it fit the situation.

whats a jack?
Quote by blake1221
That's a sin.

Pot? Thats only for homosexuals
last.fm[/url}
twins.......... the younger, the creepier

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
I was smoking weed earlier inside of my local church while listening to Tyler, The Creator on my iPod. God Bless America!
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

So, what about you?

Tried to read the first sentence then I noticed your avatar...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Tom Waits. Seems like a cool, funny guy, but who else could turn "Hi-Ho" into the soundtrack of nightmares?
Thinking at night about things that normally don't scare you during the day. A good example I can think of for me is the smile.dog picture. Screw the uncanny valley.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
^that episode is gold
whatchu talkin bout?

i don't want to seem like
one of those high school
girls that squeals at everything
but i just can't bring myself
to look out a window at night

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Pernicano22
twins.......... the younger, the creepier

I have an identical twin brother, but you can tell us apart coz I have long hair and he doesn't, so it's fine.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Page 1 of 2