Hello everyone-

recently I've been searching for an Ibanez RG, and I found one-in Red, which is unusual.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ibanez-Rare-RG-350-made-AIMM-Candy-Apple-Red-ITEM-IBARG350MCA-/110758026852?pt=Guitar&hash=item19c9b15e64#ht_1234wt_1398

It was made for "AIMM" by Ibanez. There aren't very many in this color apparently.

My question to you guys is-

Is it worth buying?
I play metal, hard rock, and jazz. I think this would do pretty well after swapping out the Edge III for an OFR.
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
By the time you pay out the ass for an OFR and go through the trouble of swapping the bridges, you could have just gotten a used 550 or 570 for the same price, if not cheaper. Overall better quality, better neck, and better hardware.

I got mine in near-mint condition from a Guitar Center for $379.99+tax.
Quote by Pac_man0123
By the time you pay out the ass for an OFR and go through the trouble of swapping the bridges, you could have just gotten a used 550 or 570 for the same price, if not cheaper. Overall better quality, better neck, and better hardware.

I got mine in near-mint condition from a Guitar Center for $379.99+tax.

Couldn't I also just snag a OFR off ebay for cheaper as well?
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Quote by kandex
Couldn't I also just snag a OFR off ebay for cheaper as well?

Well this is just how I see it:

That RG350 is $280+$25 shipping = $305

The cheapest OFR I could find was $149 BIN + $6 shipping = $155

RG+OFR=$460

My RG570 was $380+tax so we'll say about $410.

Even if I had my 570 shipped, it would have been cheaper than the route you're going. Not only that, it would have better quality wood, a better neck, and better hardware (I'm talking tuners, frets, etc. not just bridge).

Just my $0.02