Im looking for a cheap Cab to go with my marshall 50 dsl but on a budget of 100 or 200

why?

I need one on a budget to get playing

and i would like to start a poll of maybe a choice of cheap cabs and seeing what i get

iv seen new

1x12

Blackheart bH112 75 watts

blackstar h112 50 watt

blackstar htv 112 80 watts

2x12

VHT av sp 212 60 watt

laney iron heart 160 watt

4x12

kustom kg412 120 watt

Il probably end up making one or buying one used but i would like a get idea of what i should look for

Also i know this has been posted twice and messed up and needed to repost in the right forum please dont banned me delet the one in costumization Im sorry for the inconvinence
I got my Avatar 4x12 for $100. it's kind of beat up. Ok its very beat up, but the price is right so who cares.

I should refinish that thang.
Quote by itsonlyauser
Also i know this has been posted twice and messed up and needed to repost in the right forum please dont banned me delet the one in costumization Im sorry for the inconvinence

No no, making a thread in the wrong forum is an honest mistake. You're in the clear!
West Ham United
Harley Benton make some cheap cabs usually with Celestian speakers.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
You really should increase your budget to like 300.

Look for a 2x12 as well.

Other than that, I have no relevant infomation.

It wouldn't hurt to tell us what you like to play
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
If he wants a 4x12 let him get a 4x12, they look badass. Atleast in the states, you can find Rectifier cabinets for ~$300 and 1960 Marshalls for a little less. Avatars are going to be your bets bet for a budget 4x12 though.

Orange 2x12 FTW
Like others are saying if you stretch your budget another hundred bucks you can get some really nice used stuff

Earcandy
Mesa
Marshall
Lolo

But if you don't want to stretch it...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jet-City-Amplification-JCA12S-1x12-Guitar-Speaker-Cabinet-105619480-i1475975.gc

Location? Ill find you something on a craigslist or something for good price that would be nice
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
i have purchased three cabs for $120-$150 each.

Peavey late 80's had four K85's
Avatar - one had two evh celestions with two english V30's
Kustom with 4xEnglish T75's

just troll CL used. each of those cabs cost less than one of the speakers in there if it were brand new.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup

just troll CL used. each of those cabs cost less than one of the speakers in there if it were brand new.

No offense, but you kind of live in a musical/gear hotspot. I know for me at least, there isn't SHIT on craigs list. It really depends on the area, whether or not there will be good gear or good prices.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
No offense, but you kind of live in a musical/gear hotspot. I know for me at least, there isn't SHIT on craigs list. It really depends on the area, whether or not there will be good gear or good prices.

not really that hot. i just watch it tight and jump. hell i am over at the guys door cash in hand after going to the bank drivetime and thats it, over there in less than an hour its posted.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
thanks for all the suggestion the head used and is a bargain 50 dsl marshall for 400 but i may buy it now and save up money for an awsome cab after all chrismas is coming

Also im looking for a hardcore punk sound of rise against and they use mesa cabs and dont tell me i have the wrong head for it
Avatar if your going new, Mesa/Marshall if your going used.

The Jet City 2x12 is a diecent budget 2x12. The Eminence speakers in it are soposedly simialar to a V12 type speaker that Soldano uses in his cabs.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'd suggest a bugera 4x12, belive it or not they ae really good. Nice low end with no screechy top end like you see in alot of marshall.

The bugera is a quite big cab to. I love ti to peices.
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Quote by Jarrodthebobo
I'd suggest a bugera 4x12, belive it or not they ae really good. Nice low end with no screechy top end like you see in alot of marshall.

The bugera is a quite big cab to. I love ti to peices.

No it is not a nice cab it is crap and porly constructed. I'm sorry MDF has absolutly no place in Guitar cabinets. The speakers are not that great ether.

Trust me if you have ever had the chance to use a diecent cab you will understand what I am talking about.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'm going to agree with DeathByDestroyer. Avatar cabs are great for the money. Picking up an unloaded 2x12 today for $150!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Robbgnarly
No it is not a nice cab it is crap and porly constructed. I'm sorry MDF has absolutly no place in Guitar cabinets. The speakers are not that great ether.

Trust me if you have ever had the chance to use a diecent cab you will understand what I am talking about.

ACUALLY I have tried a marshall 1960, mesa boogie cab, and a couple of others and still prefer the Bugera. When I bought the Bugera it was between a Marshall 1960 and the Bugera, and I tried the same amp on both cabs, and I liked the Bugera better.

I'm sorry you don't like it but I do.

P.S its not poorly contructed its built like a tank. I have no clue what your talking about unless we r speaking of different cabs. Or you got a beat to shit used one...
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Tone IS a personal thing so I'll give you that YOU prefer the Bugera cab, that is perfectly fine.
Yes I know it is heavy, but heavy does not equate to a quality build. MDF is what Bugera cabs are constructed of, and is a VERY heavy material. MDF is a fiber board, which means it is basicly a bunch of wood shavings/dust and glue.

I won't lie I don't even like ply-wood cabinets, but it is very hard and expensive to find a solid wood cab (which is my prefrence). But a plywood cabinet is going to be a much better, longer lasting cab (not that MDF won't last) but if you get ANY liquid on MDF it swells like no tomorrow, where plywood is more resistant to this. Also the internal bracing plays a major role in how the cab sounds, flexes and vibrates.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Tone IS a personal thing so I'll give you that YOU prefer the Bugera cab, that is perfectly fine.
Yes I know it is heavy, but heavy does not equate to a quality build. MDF is what Bugera cabs are constructed of, and is a VERY heavy material. MDF is a fiber board, which means it is basicly a bunch of wood shavings/dust and glue.

I won't lie I don't even like ply-wood cabinets, but it is very hard and expensive to find a solid wood cab (which is my prefrence). But a plywood cabinet is going to be a much better, longer lasting cab (not that MDF won't last) but if you get ANY liquid on MDF it swells like no tomorrow, where plywood is more resistant to this. Also the internal bracing plays a major role in how the cab sounds, flexes and vibrates.

Oh i didnt mean it was built liek a tank due to its weight, I dropped out of a van and I didnt even notice too much more than a scratch. Also when i bought it we drove home in an open top jeep and it rained a little, didnt notice any swelling, but then again i would care if it did .
Quote by mcraddict81592

FrankenBee Build

I'm a bugera fan... (hopefully flameproof as well) I don't know how it sounds playing metal, but it's great for blues and classic rock... I haven't beat it up, but I've gigged with it for a year now with a Twin Reverb sitting on top of it...

works for me..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by itsonlyauser
Not bad bugera i have seen cheap so i might take one up not looking into metal really

and it's less than 200 bucks... It doesn't come with wheels, but it should, cause it's heavy.. (trip to Lowes and 10 bucks fixed that) the tolex is pretty cheap, but if they're gonna cut corners to make it inexpensive I'm glad they picked the "pretty stuff"... you just gotta be careful moving it around... The handle on top is pretty big, and I had to put some blocks on top to allow my twin to sit on top of it... but it sounds really great for what I'm playing through it...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Last edited by Papabear505 at Oct 25, 2011,
No mention of currency or location makes me a confused panda.
USA people automatically recommend there local shit though
kudos for the mind reading gents.
When not provided with better info, we do what we can.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent