If I made a guitar with these specs what would it sound like?

Les Paul body Shape
Body - Mahogany
Top- Koa (Bookmatched)
Ebony fretboard with a mahogany neck
A PAF neck pickup and a custom hot output zebra'ed pickup I would make myself.

Thanks!
Like a Les Paul.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Assuming the construction of the instrument is sound and the hardware is good, it should sound pretty damned fine. The Mahogany body/neck and the Koa should produce a good, warm tone; rather like a Les Paul if the dimensions are similar. The ebony fretboard should brighten things up just a bit. And if you get a good piece of Koa for the top, it should look very good, too.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Wait, will it have a set or bolt on neck? That will change quite a bit of the tone/sustain.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by GuitarzMyThing

Les Paul body Shape
Body - Mahogany
Top- Koa (Bookmatched)
Ebony fretboard with a mahogany neck
A PAF neck pickup and a custom hot output zebra'ed pickup I would make myself.

Thanks!

Unknowable.

No one knows what that pickup sounds like.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
all u did was take a les paul custom and put a koa top instead of maple. the top adding the slightest variable to the sound being that the majority of the wood is the rest of the mahogany body
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
An LP custom. Be different and use something cool like a bloodwood or paduak neck.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Wait, will it have a set or bolt on neck? That will change quite a bit of the tone/sustain.

As long as its a well made neck pocket the sustain would not be the slightest bit different. The tone would probably just have more attack to it though.
Quote by Most_Triumphant

I guarantee there is not a single person in this forum that can consistently tell the difference between a set and bolt-on neck in a blind fold test.
Quote by GuitarzMyThing

Fireman body Shape
Body - Mahogany
Top- Quilted maple
Ebony fretboard with a 5pc maple/walnut neck
DiMarzio Artist signaure pickups.

Thanks!

Fixed.