Poll: with this, I am divine..
Poll Options
View poll results: with this, I am divine..
:eek:
2 7%
:confus:
2 7%
:golfclap:
4 14%
:shrug:
4 14%
:llama:
7 24%
:waldo:
6 21%
:smoke:
4 14%
Voters: 29.
I want to adopt the wink as a universal greeting...

While all you suckers are crying from above right down onto your Ken and Barbie dolls intertwined in a plastic grinding, smooth genitalia, f*ck orgy- I'm trying to change the world. I don't care what you had for lunch... with me it was a toast sandwich with melted cheese enclosing salami. And yes Salami does spell like a terrorist, or, mispronounced, sounds like a Colombian seducer at a masquerade ball. What of it? This wink will become the universal greeting of the confident... that means you hubristic bleeding whales, that have developed a severance of self inflated worth because that one local tramp sexes your love organ, can sit this one out.

I really don't know why the wink hasn't made it further. I mean who wants to shake some trembling, wet fish of a hand?

From this moment henceforth I shall greet every one of God's creatures great and buxom with a wink. We will ride this wave of inevitability to it's conclusion... the conclusion that will be conclusive and very concluding in a sinister, yet confusing way.

Oh fat girls.. oh fatty fat fat, how you have deceived them all. They have been bent to your whim. RESPECT THE CURVES you say. RESPECT THE STREAKS I say. Oh how the thick few, have saved the fat... and the men that would sleep with this fat, proclaim it from the hill tops "SHE'S BIG-BONED" No! You are just trying to perpetuate a myth that was created by them to, yourself, appear better. You and I both know that you can't do better, so don't try and elevate that mattress of fat to a level she (or you) do not belong at.

OH facebook... thou is a deceiver. Everyone and their deformed mother can appear attractive in a profile picture. It's the hundred others that hold the candle of truth to your flaunted features. SLAG! Oh, but you and your boobs... I approve of this.

And so I chase beauty with a wink.
Last edited by killjoy_bentley at Oct 23, 2011,
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by killjoy_bentley
I want to adopt the wink as a universal greeting...

While all you suckers are crying from above right down onto your Ken and Barbie dolls intertwined in a plastic grinding, smooth genitalia, f*ck orgy- I'm trying to change the world. I don't care what you had for lunch... with me it was a toast sandwich with melted cheese enclosing salami. And yes Salami does spell like a terrorist, or, mispronounced, sounds like a Colombian seducer at a masquerade ball. What of it? This wink will become the universal greeting of the confident... that means you hubristic bleeding whales, that have developed a severance of self inflated worth because that one local tramp sexes your love organ, can sit this one out.

I really don't know why the wink hasn't made it further. I mean who wants to shake some trembling, wet fish of a hand?

From this moment henceforth I shall greet every one of God's creatures great and buxom with a wink. We will ride this wave of inevitability to it's conclusion... the conclusion that will be conclusive and very concluding in a sinister, yet confusing way.

Oh fat girls.. oh fatty fat fat, how you have deceived them all. They have been bent to your whim. RESPECT THE CURVES you say. RESPECT THE STREAKS I say. Oh how the thick few, have saved the fat... and the men that would sleep with this fat, proclaim it from the hill tops "SHE'S BIG-BONED" No! You are just trying to perpetuate a myth that was created by them to, yourself, appear better. You and I both know that you can't do better, so don't try and elevate that mattress of fat to a level she (or you) do not belong at.

OH facebook... thou is a deceiver. Everyone and their deformed mother can appear attractive in a profile picture. It's the hundred others that hold the candle of truth to your flaunted features. SLAG! Oh, but you and your boobs... I approve of this.

And so I chase beauty with a wink.

What did I just read?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
1) See girl
2) Wink
3) Get the "you can keep it in your pants sir" look
4) ???????
5) Walk away in shame.

or

1) See straight guy
2) Wink
3) *moment of enraged confusion*
4) ??????
5) Death.
Quote by rockingamer2

I can't remember. Is this a quote or just a general description of all Wes Anderson movies?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
'thou'? lol
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Only fat women fall for their own lies. If you're fat, you are either comfortable with your corpulence, or too lazy to do anything about it. Neither gives reason for self-pitying cries for acceptance. There is nothing good about being fat
I just want to say one thing: Of particular interest to me is the way that Killjoy_bently continuously denies that litigious pipsqueaks often act with a mob mentality. With this letter, I hope to develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by him and his trained seals. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Some people have indicated that unlike him, I value forthright talk, square dealing, and honesty. I can neither confirm nor deny that statement, but I can say that we should not concern ourselves with Killjoy_bently's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Killjoy_bently's philippics. It applies to everything he says and does. It goes without saying that now that I've been exposed to Killjoy_bently's rejoinders I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps I have to wonder where Killjoy_bently got the idea that it is my view that his vices are the only true virtues. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.

Over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that Killjoy_bently defines "truth" as "whatever promotes quislingism". In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that I overheard one of Killjoy_bently's shock troops say, "Power, politics, and privilege should prevail over the rule of law." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to restore our righteous rage and singular purpose to prevail over Killjoy_bently's mad faction. We must also assert with all the sincerity of informed experience and the desperate desire to see our beloved country survive that he can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But Killjoy_bently can't fool all of the people all of the time. One could truthfully say that we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that in this era of rising exclusivism we must arraign him at the tribunal of public opinion. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that the whole of his morbid, self-absorbed worldview may perhaps be expressed in one simple word. That word is "demagogism". Let me explain: Killjoy_bently claims that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Killjoy_bently himself). Well, I beg to differ.

I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Killjoy_bently's improvident strictures, which develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to balkanize his irascible, depraved lynch mob into an etiolated and sapless agglomeration. Killjoy_bently yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Killjoy_bently, "attracting attention" usually implies "making his declamations a key dynamic in modern classism by viscerally defining 'pancreaticoduodenostomy' through the experience of frowsy hedonism". Maybe he just can't handle harsh reality. We are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which sinister carpetbaggers like Killjoy_bently are totally absent. The other road leads into the darkness of adventurism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? The answer may surprise you, especially when you consider that if anything will free us from the shackles of Killjoy_bently's jackbooted smears, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that if I didn't sincerely believe that the more pressing news is that pointing out that his ideals are completely disloyal is a sure way to release an outpouring of scorn and resentment from Killjoy_bently, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. To sum it all up, Killjoy_bently's Manichaean style of thought makes him intolerant of compromise.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Basti95
1) See girl
2) Wink
3) Get the "you can keep it in your pants sir" look
4) ???????
5) Walk away in shame.

or

1) See straight guy
2) Wink
3) *moment of enraged confusion*
4) ??????
5) Death.

No dude!!!!

5)Profit!
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
Quote by Reighnart
Also. Y'all are ****in crazy.

Reighnart's perversions are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of imperialism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of paternalism. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion's general outline is that I support those who devote their life to education and activism. It is through their tireless efforts that people everywhere are learning that it's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's Reighnart. Not only is Reighnart more pompous and more pathological than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but if I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to purge the darkness from Reighnart's heart. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that Reighnart likes flushing all my hopes and dreams down the toilet, which puts him somewhere between a pushy delinquent and a bloody-minded skiver on the Pyrrhonism org chart. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me speak out against malicious crackpots, but also to educate others about what I've written.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Such a persuasive argument. Hold on, let me go play kingdom hearts. Then all the darkness will be gone.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
Quote by DempseyPunk
I just want to say one thing: Of particular interest to me is the way that Killjoy_bently continuously denies that litigious pipsqueaks often act with a mob mentality. With this letter, I hope to develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by him and his trained seals. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Some people have indicated that unlike him, I value forthright talk, square dealing, and honesty. I can neither confirm nor deny that statement, but I can say that we should not concern ourselves with Killjoy_bently's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Killjoy_bently's philippics. It applies to everything he says and does. It goes without saying that now that I've been exposed to Killjoy_bently's rejoinders I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps I have to wonder where Killjoy_bently got the idea that it is my view that his vices are the only true virtues. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.

Over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that Killjoy_bently defines "truth" as "whatever promotes quislingism". In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that I overheard one of Killjoy_bently's shock troops say, "Power, politics, and privilege should prevail over the rule of law." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to restore our righteous rage and singular purpose to prevail over Killjoy_bently's mad faction. We must also assert with all the sincerity of informed experience and the desperate desire to see our beloved country survive that he can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But Killjoy_bently can't fool all of the people all of the time. One could truthfully say that we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that in this era of rising exclusivism we must arraign him at the tribunal of public opinion. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that the whole of his morbid, self-absorbed worldview may perhaps be expressed in one simple word. That word is "demagogism". Let me explain: Killjoy_bently claims that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Killjoy_bently himself). Well, I beg to differ.

I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Killjoy_bently's improvident strictures, which develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to balkanize his irascible, depraved lynch mob into an etiolated and sapless agglomeration. Killjoy_bently yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Killjoy_bently, "attracting attention" usually implies "making his declamations a key dynamic in modern classism by viscerally defining 'pancreaticoduodenostomy' through the experience of frowsy hedonism". Maybe he just can't handle harsh reality. We are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which sinister carpetbaggers like Killjoy_bently are totally absent. The other road leads into the darkness of adventurism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? The answer may surprise you, especially when you consider that if anything will free us from the shackles of Killjoy_bently's jackbooted smears, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that if I didn't sincerely believe that the more pressing news is that pointing out that his ideals are completely disloyal is a sure way to release an outpouring of scorn and resentment from Killjoy_bently, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. To sum it all up, Killjoy_bently's Manichaean style of thought makes him intolerant of compromise.

Now I have a massive headache.
Quote by guitarxo
I can't wink.

I'm sure blinking is okay.

OT: you're the weirdest kind of drunk, my good man.
Quote by stealstrings
Now I have a massive headache.

I don't intend to discomfit my fellow Pitmonkeys, but I do need to point out that those who impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior Stealstrings disapproves of must be held accountable for their actions. Let's get down to brass tacks: Stealstrings's secret passion is to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. For shame! I've heard him say that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Was that just a slip of the lip, or is Stealstrings secretly trying to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures? If you were to ask that of Stealstrings, he'd doubtlessly fling a large barrage of insults in your direction instead of actually addressing the question.

Stealstrings's toadies are unified under a common goal. That goal is to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on headstrong adversarialism. I won't mince my words: When I was younger I wanted to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. I still want to do that, but now I realize that his goombahs are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Stealstrings, who wants nothing less than to destroy that which is the envy of—and model for—the entire civilized world. I will not let myself be forced into anything. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Basti95
I'm sure blinking is okay.

Blink once for yes and twice for no? I'm not in a coma
cat
Quote by DempseyPunk
I don't intend to discomfit my fellow Pitmonkeys, but I do need to point out that those who impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior Stealstrings disapproves of must be held accountable for their actions. Let's get down to brass tacks: Stealstrings's secret passion is to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. For shame! I've heard him say that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Was that just a slip of the lip, or is Stealstrings secretly trying to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures? If you were to ask that of Stealstrings, he'd doubtlessly fling a large barrage of insults in your direction instead of actually addressing the question.

Stealstrings's toadies are unified under a common goal. That goal is to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on headstrong adversarialism. I won't mince my words: When I was younger I wanted to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. I still want to do that, but now I realize that his goombahs are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Stealstrings, who wants nothing less than to destroy that which is the envy of—and model for—the entire civilized world. I will not let myself be forced into anything. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.

I don't what to do now, so I'll laugh.
Thank you kind sir. You should be a politician. ( I mean this in the nicest possible way).