Hey guys

I have this little question. what is the effect like this called?

starts at 1:49, I just put a cymbal backwards with a bit of filtering but I've needed this sort of effects a lot and I don't know what they are called, can anybody help me with the names and where I can get this sort of samples?
Yep, usually I take a cymbal hit, put some huge sounding reverb on it, print the track, then reverse it and add more reverb if needed
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

are you guys serious?

that's a hell of a coincidence, like reinventing somethign that's done all around the world haha

mmm how about that mmm let's call it 'coupling' sound (the same only with a filter, do you put a bandpass filter or something?) like the ones they put before the bombs explode and all
Bandpass it then automate it to be 100% wet and beginning of sound and 100% dry at the end. If I am talking about what I think your talking about (The effected on the whoosh reverse cymbal).