Hey Pit. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but no other forums seemed to be. I was just hoping someone could give me opinions on which of these two headphones are better.

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/around_ear_headphones/index.jsp&model=ae2_headphones

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/on_ear_headphones/index.jsp&model=oe2_headphones

They are both in my price range and are both bose, so I feel confident in the quality. Also, if anybody has other recommendations for headphones that are under $200, I would greatly appreciate them. Thank you
I'm don't know a lot about music headphones, I'm more into the gaming side (got a pair of 120 euro badboys) but just by the look of it I think the first ones look better.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Grado is by far my favorite headphone.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.gradolabs.com/page_headphones.php

I've got a pair of SR-60i, and they're just wonderful (only $80, too).

You might want to go higher on the prestige line, though. Like the SR-125, maybe?

EDIT: Out of those two, I guess I'd choose the first. But in all seriousness, Grado FTW.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Last edited by TheSPillow at Oct 23, 2011,
Quote by TheSPillow
Grado is by far my favorite headphone.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.gradolabs.com/page_headphones.php

I've got a pair of SR-60i, and they're just wonderful (only $80, too).

You might want to go higher on the prestige line, though. Like the SR-125, maybe?

EDIT: Out of those two, I guess I'd choose the first. But in all seriousness, Grado FTW.

Not to hijack this thread, but I'm getting a pair of headphones soon (I only have ipod ones). I've been thinking about either that grado pair or the senheisser HD555. Thoughts?
Quote by godisasniper
First ones for sure amongst those....but damn, that price.

Just curious, does that mean you like the price or that it's to expensive? The "damn" is not very specific
Last edited by mmcool5595 at Oct 23, 2011,
Quote by godisasniper
First ones for sure amongst those....but damn, that price.

lol 150 dollars isn't very much for a quality pair of headphones
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Weaponized
I buy 10$ headphones at CVS lol

i bet they're crisp
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
i bet they're crisp

They're good enough for me. I used to buy 3$ ones at the dollar store but those were really bad.

I hardly listen to music when I'm not at my house.
Quote by High&Mighty
Not to hijack this thread, but I'm getting a pair of headphones soon (I only have ipod ones). I've been thinking about either that grado pair or the senheisser HD555. Thoughts?

Well, I've only used 1-2 pairs of Sennheisers, and I liked what I heard. I'll just say that you will not be disappointed with Grado. The only problem with the 60i is that it doesn't have high bass, so if you listen to music that has lots of bass, they may not be for you [dubstep, hip-hop, etc]. However, I like that the mids are higher than anything else.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I know this is not answering the question but if you want a recommendation - the most recommended pair of full sized headphones (FACT - and UNDISPUTED) are these pair:

Audio Technica ATH-M50 or the upgraded version ATH-Pro700MKII

Click Me

And BoA uses them! Forget Bose and whatever you do, don't get Dr. Dre Crap. Other recommendations are the DT range from Beyerdynamic.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Oct 23, 2011,
Quote by Drakathan
i bet they're crisp

Don't be a jerk.

Seriously though, look into a pair of Audio Technicas, I'm pretty sure the K 271 MK II's would be what you're looking for, and there's a place on Amazon selling them for cheap.
Last edited by wizards? at Oct 23, 2011,