Page 1 of 2
This is an awful idea, and it'll never catch on

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_the_Fate
Escape the fate is a girly armed bunch of homosexuals who jump on their guitars and scream into the microphone to produce a unique genre of music called screamo. unlike many other screamo bands, escape the fate does not use autotune to mix the recording but a "testicle clamp" the testicle clam has caused much controversy especially since they use it during live performances.

WHAT THE HELL
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
I'm really worried that it'll come up with something, shall we say, painful.
Quote by eazy-c

I don't think I've ever laughed so much in the Pit.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Drunken_English

Drunken English. Nice.

“I'm proud to call this my native tongue! Suck it, sobriety! Woohoo!”
~ George W. Bush on Drunken English

“Zelda, fetch me another gin fizz, you incorrigible harlot I love you!”
~ F. Scott Fitzgerald on Drunken English

“It's like... oh, man. What's that one thing? You know, the one with the flash, and the blue... um... **** it. Anyway, it, like, rocks, man!”
~ Oscar Wilde on Drunken English
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz

This article is written in British (correct) English. Americans may not understand this language, only American English. Don't change a thing to remedy this.

wtf
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
ITT: someone accidentally links to a page that contains nudity and gets banned for it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
ITT: someone accidentally links to a page that contains nudity and gets banned for it.

One of my random articles had some in it.
you're a stone fox
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Dramatica is actually funny. Uncyclopedia is where all the 13 year-old internet kiddies go to write 'witty' articles about testicles and make bad jokes while being lol soooo randum!!11!!!11

I'll leave now.
Page 1 of 2