Knowing abstract American history/current events makes you a good diplomat? Who knew.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Knowing abstract American history/current events makes you a good diplomat? Who knew.

Knowing what a .jpg file is also apparently makes makes you a good diplomat
Quote by Kevin19
Knowing what a .jpg file is also apparently makes makes you a good diplomat

This

wat
pinga
That is without a doubt one of the the most terribly designed websites I have ever had the misfortune to click on.

"Want to take a simple 20 question quiz? No, **** you, we want to load all the extraneous bullshit everywhere"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
10/20, 50%.

Frankly, I found about eight questions on there that would have an actual effect on how effective of a diplomat you'd be. A number of them were just ridiculously unrelated to etiquette, speaking skills, people skills, reading body language, knowing how to couch your words, or being effective with communication and working under pressure.

Once I started getting some of those questions, it was harder for me to take the 'test' as seriously.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
You people realize this isn't the actual exam to join the foreign service, it's just a likely-much-easier model of one written portion of the process. Gosh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
You people realize this isn't the actual exam to join the foreign service, it's just a likely-much-easier model of one written portion of the process. Gosh.

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
16/20 I am not american though so I had to guess all the stuff related to that countries history.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
15/20, 75% - not bad, I feel, especially when I have zero knowledge of US law apart from what made logical sense + pure guesswork.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
No, I'm not friends with the president.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
13 correct 7 wrong. someone hand me the butthurt form, I really expected to pass.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!