I want to get ridof my tone knob and change it to another volume leaving to volume knobs so i have control over cleans i dont need the tone its always at 10 volume is something i change quite a bit between pick ups

this is an epiphone specail II GT the one with the mahagony body and gibson pick ups

any sets or FAQ on how to do this
so you want two volumes and no tone?
i think this wiring diagram should work
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=2h_2v_3w
Just wondering, but why do you not use the tone knob?

If you ask me, the best tones are achieved when the tone control is not wide open.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease

If you ask me, the best tones are achieved when the tone control is not wide open.

It really depends on the guitar and the pickups. I've played guitars where I want everything wide open and I've played others where I had to mess around with the tone/volume controls just to get something even slightly usable.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.

If you ask me, the best tones are achieved when the tone control is not wide open.[/QUOTE

Because i i have tried but i just ask myself why is it here i have never had to turn you down for anything i have played you dont even sound good turned down and your annoying

so i just think another volume would be usefull