So I finish university around the middle of June 2012. My girlfriend is in Germany until late July. What should I do?

I'd really like to do something cool, such as travel. But I don't really know where to go. I'd probably be going on my own, too. So yeah, what do you recommend, Pit?

Btw I live in the UK.
Watch Stargate SG1.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Masturbate. Everywhere.
Masturbation tour.
Masturbation Around The Nation.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

214 episodes of Stargate isn't quite what I would call productive, but I'll bear it in mind..

So far the masturbation is winning haha!
Just think of something you've always wanted to see or do and just do it, screw the consequences!
Gear!!!!

Fender Lonestar Stratocaster w/ Seymour Duncan pearly Gates!!!
PRS SE Custom 24 Vintage Natural
Gibson Les Paul Signature T Trans Ebony
Engl Screamer 50
Quote by Sladey
214 episodes of Stargate isn't quite what I would call productive, but I'll bear it in mind..

So far the masturbation is winning haha!

How am I supposed to know if it's worth watching unless someone else watches it? You're being quite inconsiderate
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Come visit me in America.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by ErikLensherr
How am I supposed to know if it's worth watching unless someone else watches it? You're being quite inconsiderate

Fair point. I'll pick up a copy of season 1 tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Sorry man, don't know what I was thinking..

Err, no I don't drive. I guess that seems like a bit of a hindrance, although please don't tell me to learn to drive in the spare month I have :p

@son of bodom: Not unless you offer me candy.
Bulk up like crazy and start playing rugby.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
**** a different girl every day in a different city. And when your girl comes back and the first thing she does is begging for a mighty penal insertion and wonders why your **** is all squishy, tell her you've married your hand (literally tell her that).

Watch her go mad or laugh at you and take it anyway.
Well considering it is OCTOBER I don't know if you should be worrying about it right now...
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Play trough the entire Elder Scroll serie , and beat every game at 100% completion.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Sladey
Fair point. I'll pick up a copy of season 1 tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Sorry man, don't know what I was thinking..

Err, no I don't drive. I guess that seems like a bit of a hindrance, although please don't tell me to learn to drive in the spare month I have :p

@son of bodom: Not unless you offer me candy.

All the candy you could dream of

Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
This is just the question everyone is asking throughout all time.- "Why am I so bored?"
You guys better entertain me.