It's also real short, because I thought that by adding any more riffs I would ruin it for some reason. So far I like what I've come up with a lot, and would like to know if anyone on Ug has anything to suggest, complain about, or anything like that. I'm open to honest opinions.

Please check it out here [UPDATED 10/23/2011]:
http://soundcloud.com/touke/sanctity-fouled

P.S. If you want to hear the 8-Bit version, it's here:
http://soundcloud.com/touke/melodic-metal-8-bit
Last edited by touke at Oct 24, 2011,
Quote by Insanity 101
I really like this man...you've come up with something pretty awesome here.

Thanks man much appreciated!
The only nag I have with it (it really is just a nag) is at the section at 1:40 and aroung there, I feel like you hold that same tremolo picking note a really long time. A simple note change would get rid of any negative thoughts on that riff. The rest of the riffs, and how the song all fits together, is awesome!
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Quote by Zakkcd
The only nag I have with it (it really is just a nag) is at the section at 1:40 and aroung there, I feel like you hold that same tremolo picking note a really long time. A simple note change would get rid of any negative thoughts on that riff. The rest of the riffs, and how the song all fits together, is awesome!

I felt the same way about that part actually, but to be honest I didn't care because I just wanted it uploaded hehe. I shouldn't half ass stuff like that. Thanks for you comment man!
Quote by NewYngwie
lol... anyway, how long did it take you to compose and record all of it?

I wrote it all yesterday and recorded it all today

But since I feel that this was half assed, I'm started over on the recording and changing the composition up a tiiiiiny bit. And the tone will definitely be better, as in you'll hear the notes cleaner but it won't be as heavy.

Yeah, and I hate spam hehe
I rerecorded the song and replaced the original link at the top